Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Torrevieja as a holiday

Question... If anyone has ever been to Torrevieja on holiday i would like to know what is really like. Myslef and a group of 11 other 18 year olds are looking to get a villa in July this year in Torrevieja, has it got good nightlife and is it good, we didn't want a massive clubbin holiday like u get in ibiza, but we wanted a holiday, somewhere nice, with some nightlife.

Cheers if you reply.
    Kayla x

I used to live in Torrevieja and am moving back soon, so I'm a bit biased!

I think its a great place for a holiday - I came over a few years ago with 4 girlfriends for a fortnight (we were aged 20 - 23), and we had an absolutely fantastic time.

The area caters for all tastes - any kind of music, and during the summer its possible to party from friday night straight through until sunday night (although I dont think theres enough red bull in the world that could keep me going for that long now!!).

If you want any advice on where to go, email me carriewilson@talk21.com and I'll try and answer any questions you've got.

Comentario

family

I went last October , there was 19 of us, all ages from 8 to 53 most being 19 -30, I would say its more of a family area not a party area but then we was not looking for the night life. good luck.

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X