Padel ! Interested in a free display ??

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Padel ! Interested in a free display ??

Hi all,

I play Padel every Tuesday and Friday. Tuesday's at the indoor court near the Algorfa turn off on the AP7. Last week, the owner, a Spanish man who speaks reasonably good English told me that apart from one other couple, my four players were the only British people who played the game at his indoor courts.

He has asked me to find out via various means if British people, or any other nationality come to that, would be interested in watching a FREE display of Padel to try to entice more of us to play the sport.

OK! I hear you ask - "What's Padel" Well its a game for four people, played on a miniature sized tennis court that is enclosed with plastic walls at both ends. You have probably seen them but just never noticed. Its a cross between Tennis and squash but no where near as energetic or at least not the way we play it??

Its a great game and everybody that I have introduced to it, love it and are still playing it. As I say, I play Tuesdays in a four but also play in a group of various numbers and ages on a Friday morning at 10.00 at the Torrevieja sports stadium opposite the Torrevieja F C, ground in the side road, off the roundabout.

If I get enough answers of interest then the exhibition game will go ahead? I will find out dates etc. and re post later under this header. I am 65 and others I play with are 70 + so you don't have to be young just reasonably active but not mega fit. It can only be good for you so come and have a look??

If you want to check us out at Torrevieja on a Friday morning at 10.00 come along to the courts area behind the gym and ask for Dave D or just look for a bunch of old men and women on the Padel courts. That's us!!

Regards,

Dave D.
Trabajando...
X