Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

IS A English Computer Repair Man Needed In Torrevieja??

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• IS A English Computer Repair Man Needed In Torrevieja??

Can anyone tell me whether my husband would do ok as a english computer engineer (repairman) when we move to Torrevieja?

Can someone please reply
    we are looking to move to Torrevieja in the next few months and hoping hubby could be a self employed computer engineer to earn a living
    please help!!!!

Comentario

Comentario

There are a few English Computer repair guys in Torrevieja and surrounding areas also English computer shops. There is a lot of competition here. Check out the freebie papers and look at the adverts to see how many people set up computer businesses here. The 2 websites for the freebie papers are RTN Costa Blancas Free Newspaper - Round Town News - Home and The CoastRider - News & Views from the Costa Blanca

Comentario

If he speaks spanish, yes. if he also know some programming language, preferably web related, then a big yes. Computer companies are always looking for bi-lingual webdesigners/programmers

Comentario

he is learning spanish at the mo but was thinkin of aiming mainly for the brits and expats as he was told that they dont have a english repair company out there or if they did they were very expensive.
            We just need to know wether it would work and wether we could earn a living to support a young family and at least be better off than we are in the uk

Comentario

Yes I can
              My name´s Jose mannitas.
              My telephon number is 686974093

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por grumps1980 Ver Mensaje
                Can anyone tell me whether my husband would do ok as a english computer engineer (repairman) when we move to Torrevieja?
                Reading through and looking at the many problems of this area, perhaps he might consider becoming a street cleaner ! What 'English computers' are there as I thought they were made in China these days ? Honey, businesses are crashing left right and centre out here. The streets are not paved with gold. Move the rubbish on them to one side and you will find that out. No dole if he fails either and no free health care for under 65's. Think carefully about what you are doing and remeber the average ex-pat lasts here a very short time before bailing out. The Spanish guy Jose Mannitas posting here was born here and is far more entitled to work here than your husband.
                Editado por última vez por koali; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2773-koali en , 23:47:07.

Comentario

With the monthly costs of being LEGALLY self employed it is very very doubtfull he could make a living out here doing computer repairs. If you need to rent or get a mortgage then 100% forget it. The UK has far more to offer.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por grumps1980 Ver Mensaje
                    he is learning spanish at the mo but was thinkin of aiming mainly for the brits and expats as he was told that they dont have a english repair company out there or if they did they were very expensive.
                    We just need to know wether it would work and wether we could earn a living to support a young family and at least be better off than we are in the uk
                    It would be utter madness to bring a young family here and expect to earn enough by servicing computers to support them. Remember there are no family allowance payments and so on here, and if you are youngsters, you have to pay for health care unless your husband earns enough to pay a self employed stamp - around 250 euros a month to buy. Think very carefully about what you are doing for heaven's sake. This is not a land of milk and honey and if you have no cash, expect a very meagre lifestyle. There are loads of English speaking computer repair people here. Open up any of the free press papers and they advertise all the time. Please think again before it is too late.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por koali Ver Mensaje
                      Reading through and looking at the many problems of this area, perhaps he might consider becoming a street cleaner ! What 'English computers' are there as I thought they were made in China these days ? Honey, businesses are crashing left right and centre out here. The streets are not paved with gold. Move the rubbish on them to one side and you will find that out. No dole if he fails either and no free health care for under 65's. Think carefully about what you are doing and remeber the average ex-pat lasts here a very short time before bailing out. The Spanish guy Jose Mannitas posting here was born here and is far more entitled to work here than your husband.
                      Koali. I know you are celtic (welsh i belive) hence the remark of "english computer.." Lets face it. Whether you like it or not. For 99% of the rest of the world English is the same as British. So it doesnt matter if you come from Cardiff, London or glasgow. To many... you are english... Sorry, but thats the way it is.

and he is as entitled to work here as Jose is. EU remeber...

I´ll give you credit for your point though. Quite clear and very wise. Spain is a lovely country and you can have a great time here. but its not a walk in the park.

Comentario

Nalle, in the original post the title was "IS A English Computer Repair Man Needed In Torrevieja?? "

Probably why koali said "English"

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X