Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Webcam

Is it just me or is there a prob with the webcam. All I get is a red square?

working fine for me

Comentario

You must be linked to the Moscow webcam

Comentario

webcam

Webcam working fine for me if that helps

Comentario

Sorry you are having problems and I don't know why. I have just had a look at the webcam and it loaded up sraight away. Could you view it before the site was updated? If so, you may need to contact the administrator. Good luck

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por PatSmith1 Ver Mensaje
            Sorry you are having problems and I don't know why. I have just had a look at the webcam and it loaded up sraight away. Could you view it before the site was updated? If so, you may need to contact the administrator. Good luck
            Cheers for that, Its was ok when the new forum started, but I now get adverts top and bottom of the webcam picture and thats just red. how do i contact the administrator?

Comentario

Click on this link it should work

TORREVIEJA.com - Interactive website of the city of Torrevieja, in Alicante, Spain. - Webcam

Comentario

It is probably because you need Adobe Flash Player to view it. Install that I think it'll be fine.

Comentario

cheers for that but it didn't work. I'm sure I have clicked on something I should have not clicked on. Even at the top right had corner of the forum, I think there should be a advert but I get a red rectangle. HELP!!!!

Comentario

Anymore suggestions, anything I should download or change on my pc, router?
                    How do I contact the administrator?

Comentario

Hello,
                      We can not provide technical assistance on access to the contents of this site. If you can not see the image of the webcam, or the advertisement at the top of this forum, it is very possible that your version of the FLASH plugin is not installed or old. You can download / update this plugin from http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/downl...h&Lang=English

On the other hand, if you are using Internet Explorer we recommend to download Mozilla Firefox (Mozilla Firefox in English | Mozilla Europe): a browser that is more secure and faster and it's free.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X