Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• renew your spanish driving licence when 70

Just been to renew my driving licence to extend from my 70 years and it was not a problem
    I went to traffico in Cartagena went to enquiry desk showed my licence to a young lady
    (Now all this is without me speaking Spanish & all who assisted me not speaking English )
    She said you have to go to medico which is out of door turn left three or four doors down it has a sign outside saying medico
    In there I again produced my driving licence another young lady took one look and wrote on a piece of paper costs I said si
    We went to her desk she copied my details from licence and NIE into a computer gave me an eye test I did not do well as I had forgot my glasses all she said was you need to go to an optician
    I was taken to another office hear they took a picture I then did a coordination test (A screen with 2 white lines moving and turning right and left , one had to keep these black boxes controlled by left and right hand held toggles ! past this one no bother
    I paid €40 and was given a print out which could be shown to police if my current licence expires before new one delivered to my house Normally takes 3 to 4 weeks I was told )
    Quite pleased about that and all done with little knowledge of me Spanish and them English must say all of personnel most helpful and pleasant
Trabajando...
X