Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Cleveleys Blackpool

Is there anyone from the blackpool , cleveleys, thornton Area who have reacently purchased in spain ? Like to hear from them

Purchasing

Hi Rhilton - we live in Cleveleys - bought ours just over 2 years ago - a small place, bought it private and did most of the spadework myself. I know a couple of people who have been to Torrevieja on the inspection trips done by the property shop in Cleveleys - they said the trip is good but the properties too expensive. I also know someone who went on an inspection trip from one of the Blackpool shops and they actually bought with Atlas - to me it was a bit pricey (as the comission is quite high) but if that's what they wanted then so be it. Let me know if you would like a chat about it (legals, Spanish mortgage, costs etc). regards Stuart

Comentario

Hi stuart its a small world aint it we bought through a cleveleys shop which is due for completion in Nov 05 ours is in Torreviaja centre, two mins from beach did your purchase run smoothly? and how often do ya get out there ? what location did you buy in, and are you happy with it. I also heard that you have to apply for a NIE number is this true as it is all new to us and can be a bit daunting look forward to hearing from you Richard.

Comentario

Hi I'm originally from Blackpool living down south, we have a holiday home, bought 2years ago through Atlas, must say had no problems it seemed the easiest way to do it cos we didnt have a lot of spare time to spend looking and then checking throughout the build, as we bought off plan. this again suited us due to funds being released at a later date. All in all very pleased the way it has all gone and wish we could spend more time there. Although 5 times in 2004 aint bad is it?

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X