Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• proxy vote

hi, can anyone help me. i,ve just had a letter about a meeting been called, due to robberies, by the community administrator, and as i can not attend the meeting they have said i can put the president down as our proxy vote, which i asume means that our vote will be the same as his, but as we are in favour of any security measures, and we don,t know which way he will vote, and having no way of contacting him, would it be better not to vote at all, or would that just be the same thing, can any one advise, thanks nick.

Proxy

Hi - you can advise your proxy how you would like them to vote. But as you can't contact them they would probably vote how 'they' saw fit.

You'll have to either withold your vote or trust the president to his/her best,

Tim

Comentario

proxy vote

thanks tim, its a tricky one

Comentario

You´re right in a way. Supposedly you can tell the admin to vote one way or the other. wether he will do it or not.... You can also ask another neighbour, it doesnt have to be the administrator. But you will still be in the same situation. you will need a letter to authorise whoever is going to vote for you.

Comentario

The proxy voting form needs to be signed by you, giving the name of the person you wish to stand proxy for you. This can be anyone attending the meeting and does not have to be the President or even an owner. If you cannot contact the President (presuming he/she is the person you wish to stand as proxy in your absence) you could state your wishes on the form which you will have to send to the offices of the Administrators.
          If in the event the item on the agenda is passed and you do not think your vote was counted you have 12 weeks from the date of the A.G.M./E.G.M. to complain. Complaints should be in writing and once again sent to the offices of the Administration.

Usually (but not always) the President will vote and use his/her proxy votes in the interest of the Community.

Comentario

proxy

thanks all for your help, i would assume that as the president lives all year round, then he should be in favour of security, as the robbers tend to target occupied buildings, thanks again nick

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X