Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: airport car hire

Default airport car hire

Does anyone know a car hire firm at Alicante airport that does not charge for a full tank of petrol? I am only over for 5 days and will not be using the car that much.

Record don't charge for fuel, you bring it back with the same ammount that was in it when you picked it up

Record don't charge for fuel. Centurio charge for fuel but give you the money back if you take it back full.

holidayautos dont charge either, i used them last week and had new 207 from europcar.
    Car came with half a tank, i took it back with half a tank, no problems at all, and they were the cheapest i found.

Phil
    Last edited by durx; 04-15-2008 at 02:48 PM.

Default Taxi ?

Or does anyone know how much a taxi would cost from Alicante airport to Torrevieja?

55€ it cost a mate of mine last year, probably more now, although there are plenty of private hire, and non (please dont start criticising me for using unlicensed transfers as i have heard it all before) unlicensed transfers about that will do it for around 40€.

Phil

Default Car Hire (Fuel)

hi

I have just returned from Alicante and used a company called Econorent through hire cars in spain - car hire for alicante, malaga, jerez, torrevieja, valencia and more they were great no queues and you could return the car full of fuel and I think they are also at Murcia Aiport, both Econorent and Hire Cars in Spain were really helpful, hope this helps David

Many thanks

Kat
    Last edited by katrinachesney; 04-16-2008 at 05:18 PM.

Hi, over the past 6yrs we have used most of the car rental firms and we always take car back full and have never been charged yet. Have a lovely holiday.

Default Car Hire - 5 Days

I use record rentacar - You can take the 1/2 tank option

Knowle, West Midlands, England + Playa Golf 3 - Cabo Roig, Spain

Hertz and they are on site. I always find them OK. Also if you can whilst one of you waits for luggage the other nips down and sorts the car hire - getting in fron of the queue.
    Barry

Marcadores