Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• *NEW*Spanish Business Workshop date

After the huge sucess of the last Business Workshop Jane Cronin will be holding another one day Spanish Business Workshop this Saturday, 26th April.

This course has been developed in response to the needs of English speaking people working in Spain. Many people may have learnt to get by in Spanish at a basic level, but feel they lack the language skills to conduct a sales visit, answer a business enquiry or network with Spanish professionals in their particular field of work.

Consequently huge opportunities can be lost to penetrate the Spanish business community and develop ones business potential in a competitive environment.

The course is designed to offer sound advice about communicating effectively in Spanish, even for those whose knowledge of the language is still fairly elementary. The same material will also be of great use to those who have a more intermediate level. However, the course is not aimed at fluent Spanish speakers.

Wendy Dengate from Campo Magazine attended Jane's last workshop and said:
    "Jane provided enough information for me to do a Sales Presentation iin front of the class and to native Spanish speakers. I was thrilled to have achieved that and boosted my confidence as well. I felt it was very beneficial especially to people wishing to make direct sales with Spanish speakers. I can recommend the course definitely."

The course is divided into three sections. Firstly, a pronunciation workshop which will also include tips about language style, use of voice, body language etc. all of which go together to create an initial impression.

The second section will look at specific business phraseology and vocabulary, including telephone language. Games and activities will be used to make these memorable.

Finally, in the third section there will be an opportunity to role play some real-life business transaction, enlisting the help of some native Spanish speakers.

The course will be personally taught by Jane Cronin with the involvement of other Essential Spanish Essential English teaching staff depending on demand.

All this for just 60€ (50€ to members of Company Women).

For more details or to register click HERE
Trabajando...
X