X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Webcam

Cant get to connect to webcam anyone having same difficulties

I've been having the same problem for a few days now. I did a post about it earlier on.

Comentario

Web cam

I couldn't get it either, but left it open and after 3-4 minutes it came in. Better late than never!!

Comentario

Web cam

Working now [4.30 pm.] Very unreliable generally though. Perhaps the 'boffins' will sort it for us soon,
        Tim

Comentario

Webcam

Yes - I have been trying for days and have been unable to connect

Comentario

Still not working. I have tried for days now.

Anyone fancy popping in there and letting them know?

Comentario

unable to access webcam

Been trying for weeks, loaded Firefox and add ins but the web cam will not respond.

Comentario

It seems to be working for me.
                I use Firefox and I have been able to see the webcam for a week or two now.
                One or two hiccups but it comes back after a while.
                Just tried it and it is working now.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por roberta Ver Mensaje
                  Cant get to connect to webcam anyone having same difficulties
                  Yeah, same problems. Tried it last night and it came up but then went away almost immediately, just tried it again and nothing. What I don't understand is, what is the point of the webcam anyway? I know I have looked at it a few times, but really don't know why or what I was expecting. Why is there always so much fuss about it when it does go off the air? I'm not being sarcastic just interested.

Comentario

I think that people who are not in Torrevieja, like to look at the webcam and see the town for themselves.

Comentario

webcam

Using firefox 3 and have not a breakdown for a couple of weeks. Those of us not living (yet) in Torrevieja just like to look and see the people milling about and see what the weather is like! You could see the waves crashing over the front during the winter! Plus my relatives often come down to the bar for a drink and often ask if we are on line watching. Keep the webcam going!!
                      golfer25

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por golfer2536 Ver Mensaje
                        Using firefox 3 and have not a breakdown for a couple of weeks. Those of us not living (yet) in Torrevieja just like to look and see the people milling about and see what the weather is like! You could see the waves crashing over the front during the winter! Plus my relatives often come down to the bar for a drink and often ask if we are on line watching. Keep the webcam going!!
                        golfer25
                        Yes, see your point. When I've looked it's just really boring, normally in the evening so dismal looking weather and just a few people as you say milling around but fun if you've got friends down their drinking and you can spy.
                        Enjoy it.

Comentario

Webcam link

I've seen the threads referring to the Webcam - but how do I link to the Webcam? Is there a buttom somewhere on the site I have missed?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Reject Ver Mensaje
                            I've seen the threads referring to the Webcam - but how do I link to the Webcam? Is there a buttom somewhere on the site I have missed?
                            It's the 3rd thread down on the General forums.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                            X