Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• playa golf 3

Would like to contact members of playa golf 3 regarding Blog community library?

(Gordon has now set up our own community library in the brick building adjacent to the pool..Whilst not a big place it does give the opportunity of creating the library for the benifit of all R3 occupants.

If you have any used books, Cds, or DVD.s and would like to donate them please get in touch...)

Opening times

philbee, might be as well to put on the opening times of the library....

Comentario

library

I was just trying to contact" Gordon" through playa golf 3 Blog regarding his CD,DVD & Books.
      I have a staff shop which sells all these items plus PS2,XBOX GAMES just thought it would help!

Books from 20p
      CD 3 X £5
      DVD 3 X £5
      PS2,XBOX GAMES £5 EACH

Require email address to contact.

I am a Play Golf 2 Owner.

Comentario

PG3 have a blog - its easy to use or you can send me details and I will post them.

Playa Golf 3 - Lomas de Cabo Roig

Barry

Comentario

contact

Okay Barry would like a email address for contact so I can get an idea what type of books,cds,dvds,etc required.
          Will be over in June and with the weight restrictions would like to bring a few items over each visit.

Comentario

Philbee - my spain email is casacaboroig@hotmail.com. I will pass your email onto Gordon and ask him to respond back to you with details.

Unless anyone (Freddie) is out at present and can answer via the forum first

Barry

Comentario

thanx will email you in next few days!

Comentario

Have tried emailing several times details but getting;

books etc
                casacaboroig@hotmail.com
                550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

Please advice?

Comentario

Philbee

My mistake its .co.uk - thats the problem with having so many email addresses for various activities you do.

Anyway I have sent Gordon and Jean an email asking them to take a look at this thread and hoping they can provide an answer here, if not I have asked if they want to let me have the details you are after and I will post them.

Barry

Comentario

Library details from playa golf 3 blog

Gordon has now set up our own community library in the brick building adjacent to the pool..Whilst not a big place it does give the opportunity of creating the library for the benifit of all R3 occupants.

If you have any used books, Cds, or DVD.s and would like to donate them please get in touch...

The library is open Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sunday between 1.00pm and 3pm. but can be possibly accessed at other times too..

The idea is to charge a nominal fee ( normally around € 1, per loan ) with any funds going towards items required by the community.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X