Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Spanish Banks

Hi can anybody reccomend any good spanish banks with which we can open an account with , We are due to complete on a purchase in Nov 05 many thanks.

What are are you in.
    Do you require an English speaking bank ??

Comentario

We are in Torrevieja and an English speaking bank would be good if available

Comentario

Torre is a big place
        The one i use is based in la florida and is banco facing witlow abey. They have a great big sign in the window that says we all spaek english and it helps a lot.
        not sure if its the best bank for charges ETC.

Comentario

Thanks for that i will take a look at that on our next trip out many thanks

Comentario

I have found Banco Halifax good as they make no charges on my account as long as i leave in 600E and am not charged any telegraphic transfer fees if i have to make any transactions from the UK (providing you have a UK based Halifax account).

Comentario

Banks

Hi Richard - have sent you a mail re banks

Comentario

You may find that you can also do 'deals' with your Bank Manager here in Spain. We were quoted various charges for account maintenance, credit cards, transfers, etc., but we sat down and explained to him how our account would be run, and most of the charges were eliminated.
                Ask and ye shall receive??
                Always worth a try. It is also very easy to change to another Bank if you see better deals.
                Talk to the Manager first, it is surprising what they can do if they want to keep your business.

Comentario

I found Halifax had a bit too much red tape. Bank of Valencia seem to give their manager's more autonomy. They're also set up for the English.

Comentario

Thanks everbody for your replys,

Comentario

Banks

R - did you get my email re bank info? regards Stuart

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X