Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

What is the Mozzi situation like at the Moment...

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• What is the Mozzi situation like at the Moment...

Hi All,

Came to Torrevieja (Molino Blanco) last June and we are returning this June (24th) for 9 days, staying in the La Mata area. I have read that there is big problems with Mozzi's and was wondering if it has calmed down a bit?

Regards,

Was out last week and didn't see any but got a couple of bites on three separate occasions.
    Wife still out there and got done badly by the little bleeders a few days ago.
    We are in the top end of Torre on the border of La Mata.
    Take plenty of anti mossie spray and remember to use it!

Comentario

Worse this year an last never bothered us in Las Mimosas last year but been bitten quite a few times this spring must be the damp May we had

Comentario

mozzie situation

My friend has just returned (20th June) from Torreblanca area (1/2 mile from La Mata). She got a few mozzie bites which is unusual for that area. I've been told that if you buy that cheap lemon cologne that the Spanish use (available in most large supermarkets in Torrevieja) it repels the little buggars as it contains citronella. Check out the label and look for citonella on the ingredients. Some of the Spanish colognes for babies are also used. They both smell lemony. Avoid wearing perfumes and aftershave as thes attract them. It's okay in the house if you're using plug in repellants, but they tend to get you when you're out and about.

Comentario

re mozzys

Originalmente publicado por nuttyboy1506 Ver Mensaje
          Hi All,

Came to Torrevieja (Molino Blanco) last June and we are returning this June (24th) for 9 days, staying in the La Mata area. I have read that there is big problems with Mozzi's and was wondering if it has calmed down a bit?

Regards,
          we have just come back from torrevieja and for the first time in my life i got bit.there is a lot of mozzys were we was.are friends who have lived there for over ten years use avon skin so soft the blue one and we dident get bit after we used it hope this helps

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X