Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Furniture

I'm looking for good quality furniture at reasonable prices. It seems that furniture seems to be much dearer in the shops in Torrevieja than in UK or Ireland ( I reckon about 30%). Anyone recommend good shops? Is it better to go to centres like Alicante?
    Similarily, I find outdoor furniture very expensive.

Look around its a buyers market - check the ads in the local papers and I think you can find bargains here and I cant believe you can buy for 30% cheaper and then with shipping costs still be better off than buying locally.

There are a lot of shops on the other side of Alicante on the 332 but most of them are low quality. Depends what you want

Have you thought about a package ??

Comentario

Furniture

Hello

try these, just down the road from carrefore.

MUEBLES HERMANOS GARCIA

I think it is good quality and some bargains. helpfull staff also.

Comentario

Furniture

What you do you class as a resonable price for a good quality 3 piece suite? Whats reasonable to you isn't necessarily resonable to others.
        El Corte Inglis is normally very good quality but expensive but as already suggested Hnos.Garcia would probably be your best bet. They have lots on display too. They have 2 shops with everything in them, one is by Carrefour just along from McDonalds and the other is along Ave De Las Cortes Valencianas along by Porcelanosa.

Comentario

If you want second hand furniture. There is a shop in La Marina. Cant remember what its called but youll find it on plaza los boix. They usually buy complete furniture packs from showhouses etc so very often the furniture is actually brand new.

Comentario

I furnished my entire house from Garcia's - good quality at a decent price and the service is excellent.

Comentario

Furniture

Thanks for your replies. Garcia seems to be one of the better shops around. However I still think that generally furniture prices appear inflated compared to prices in UK or Ireland. I know it wouldn't be worth your while to import, but I have heard of some people who were refurbishing a house to run a van down with all the new furniture and kitchen!

Comentario

more about furniture

There is a shop called New2You in Urb. Mar Azul (Torrevieja) tel: 965 715 605 that always seem to be well stocked with good quality used furniture.

Comentario

I bought my furniture from ScS at Lakeside in the January sales,shipped it to Spain,reclaimed the VAT (£315) which paid the shipping cost

Comentario

Furniture

If you want furniture try Furniture Direct at the top end of Pilar High Street.They have some really nice furniture in at really cheap prices! Their website is Furniture Direct , but all of their stuff isn´t on it though.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X