Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: San Jose

Default San Jose (Bank Guarantees)

Quote Originally Posted by Nalle View Post
    According to spanish law. anyone that is buying of plan is entitled to a bank guarantee of all their moneys paid until they sign their deeds.
    In case th builder goes bust, all your money paid out would then be reimbursed form that bank.
    Do you have one of these? If so you will not loose your money. If the building is finished but you havent got your title deeds, then you wont loose your property, but it could take time before you can get your deeds and becasue of that you wont be able to get water and electricity.
    I think the problem is, for many, that the builder did NOT give them a Bank Guarantee, Nalle. In the forum that Sping refers to, Maria said it's ok, the problem will just need to be tackled in a different way, as far as I can recall.

Knowle, West Midlands, England + Playa Golf 3 - Cabo Roig, Spain

We also bought through ATlas on PG3 - R3. We decided to also use as recomended by Atlas Aroca solicitors and fiscal representation.

Aroca wrote to us as the deads where sent to them and we collected them last year. If not already done so it may be worth checking with the solicitor / your fiscal representative as Atlas did not get involved in this part of the process with us.

Barry

Hi Barry, we went through the same process as you and got our deeds last year.
    But it seems that there are some on our urbanisation that have not received their deeds, even though they also bought through Atlas and use Aroca as their solicitors and fiscal representatives.
    We actually went to the notary with a couple from our urbanisation to get all the legal paperwork signed off, we have our deeds but the other couple have not.
    Sping.

Sounds like we where lucky.

Hope to see you when we are over, parents are also out again late September.

B

Weird situation here.
    if you have your deeds and habitation, then you havent any problems at all, except for possible nuisance if communal areas are not totally ready and roads not done yet. If you have you OWn water and power, but dont have the your copies of the deeds. You shouldnt have any problem.

If the building isnt finished and you dont have a bank guarantee. its a courts case.

if you are still on builders water and power and doesnt have the copies of deeds or habitation. speak to your lawyer ASAP and try to get it. You will need your own supply as his will be cut.
    I think most of San Joses buildings are finnished though so hopefully no-one will suffer to much

I havnt been out for a while - did San Jose finish the houses on R2 (newest phase, nearest to Alfies etc), or have some of these been left unfinished?

Barry

Default san jose

The documents I spoke about before did not arrive by this Friday morning after being told they would be sent first class on Monday am,so I rung Aroca solicitors and to my astonishment they had forgot to send them,this after they wrote to me stating the urgency regarding Title Deeds and I must return the documents ASAP.

I now find myself in a position of ringing them up Mon am just to make sure they post them,I not sure when the dealdine is regarding submiiting the documents.

I am finding the whole situation very stressful and dealing with people with know consideration to the there clients who pay them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barry R11 is complete and people have been moving in. I know of one person who has bought on R11 who wants to move in but can't get a Spanish Mortgage so as to enable him to complete.

Thanks - good to know R2 is complete - as least we dont have to live next to a half finished site.

Barry

Hi All

I am a new member and thought you may like to see a couple of other forums which deal with San Jose, hope they may be helpful. I am also caught up in this mess at Santa Ana Jumilla, fortunately we have a property at Guardamar Del Segura which is softening the blow.

Santa Ana Del Monte - Login

Eye on Spain members area

Spain Forum | Expat Community - Santa Ana Del Monte - Jumilla - Spain Forum

Marcadores