X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Clay pigeon shooting

Hi all,

I remember there was a fair bit of interest on these boards for clay pigeon shooting, and heard that there may be some going on at Matolo, near Elche, anyone else heard about this?

jeb

Clay Pigeon Shooting

I posted the topic requesting information on clay pigeon shooting. Unfortunately I have not been able to find a club in this part or any part of Spain. We were given a web site but that seemed to give clubs in every country imaginable except Spain. I can only guess that locals would rather shoot the real thing - like rabbits rather than clay pigeons and foreigners! have not formed an organisation over here.

We are still only visiting Spain for holidays but later on when we live here for longer periods if enough people were interested in this sport they could decide to set up an organisation.

Comentario

Hi Lesley & Jeb,
      There is a very good shooting ground at Alicante.
      It is the Gorrion Club Alicante.
      The web site is : www.goorrionclub.com,
      I t looks very good restraunt and all.
      Also look at www.globalshot.com that might help.
      All the best Steve

Comentario

Hi ALL
        The web site is there but you might have to type it in the google box it would not enter when I used this link, Looks good when you are in.
        Steve

Comentario

Too many 'o's, Archiebake (and a rogue comma). The following should work fine.

www.gorrionclub.com

www.globalshot.com

Chris.

Comentario

Hi Doc,
            Thankyou for that ,wrong pair of glasses,
            archiebake

Comentario

Hi Again,
              I have been looking at the Globalshot web site and the shooting grounds seem to be springing up all over .I typed in Murcia as a search ,and it lit up like a christmas tree. There are at least three grounds in and around Murcia ,one at Cartegena, Mazarron, La Hoya, La Hoya de Lorca, Costa Calida Club, etc so there is hope for us all.
              archiebake

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X