Car Hire fuel policy

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Just arrived home this evening, we used Econorent which was a first for us, absolutely no complaints at all, also we knew we had a diesel car reserved, which is not always the case with the others.

234E for a Seat Ibiza 1.9 tdi for 14 nts

Comentario

I used Econorent for the first time in September and found the prices the best and the fuel policy great. As has been said the jacket and the triangle were there without having to ask for it as I usually do with the other firms.

I also used Record in June just for a 1 day hire as they were the cheapest. I have heard that Record do push you to pay the extra for insurance which over a 14 day holiday can mount up. As I only had the one day I took it as it wasn't a problem but I would re-consider about using them for a longer hire because of this.

If I want to take extra insurance I will make that decision myself, I don't want to be pressured into it.

Comentario

I have been using Centauro at Murcia Airport San Javier. They do a full full policy - you are charged a tank when you pick up the car - but the same amount is refunded when you deliver the car with a full tank. However you may loose a little on this if your card is in a different currency than EUR.

Comentario

Look - simple way.
          Those who have been stung by these parasites - please publish their name.
          Once the names are all together, let's compile a list and stick it onto every forum and lamppost.
          That'll it sort it.

Comentario

hi Tommy

Sorry it's delayed but just comeback from Spain and have to agree with Orange grove, Econorent through hire Cars in Spain are both great little companies and offer the full to full fuel policy really please so far with both their cars and customer service fingers crossed it continues.

Regards

Katrina

Comentario

car rental

Hi
              We use Aquacar they are at Alicante and Murcia airports. when booking your car just ask for full/full and your wish will be granted. The price you are quoted is also the price you pay no add ons like record and the others. We have used them for three years now with no problem what so ever, most of our guest also use them with good feed back. Once they have all your details there is no more form filling out it is just sign and go. On some occasions i have had to come over for a day and they have always found a car for me just for that day.

Good luck

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por orangegrove
                Once you've used Econorent cb you'll appreciate more what I'm saying. it's not just the fuel policy but many other things if I could tell you about here. I would not use them unless they were competative & they've consistently been cheaper than the cheapest we'd been using (doyouspain)

Unlike quite a few (large) car hire firms we have used, E puts one hi vis vest plus one triangle in the car. The triangle is under the carpet in boot, the vest is where the police expect it to be should they stop you which is inside glove compartment. Inside glove compartment is an accident report form PLUS English instructions on how to fill it in as well as a copy of the car's insurance policy. Last month we were given a brand new Citreon C3 diesel with 2500 kms on clock. Not a scratch on it. When hire cars in Spain send you the voucher to print off they also send you details with a little map of where to find their van & where to return it, in detail, & the cars are by the van. The guy, who was English, took us to our car & pointed where everything was & went to get us a ticket to exit car park. They really are very keen to please.

dont know why my original post was removed I presume it was because I mentioned the company name in the title?

hirecarsinspain / econorent

What a great company this is !

I have used them before because of the full/ full fuel policy.

Just booked with them for 29 days next August, but I didnt notice a offer they had for a free upgrade for bookins over 28 days at first.

So I started to write a email to them to enqire about, change my booking.

But not 2 minutes after making the booking I got a call (Martin I think) asking me if I wanted a free upgrade or the booking changed so I paid for the lower group car but got the car I ordered.

Got to say this has astounded me that a company would actually go to the trouble of saving me money after I had made the booking reservation.

To top it all they were the cheapest company/ broker out of the 7 or 8 I had checked.

Well done .

And before anyone asks I dont work for them

Comentario

hi cb2011
                  do econorent have their office inside alicante airport? i don't like having to wait for a minibus to take you to an office off airport as happened to me once at san javier.
                  what other full/full companies have their offices and cars on site at alicante arrivals hall.
                  many thanks.
                  tony.

Comentario

in the car park

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por cb2011 Ver Mensaje
                      in the car park
                      many thanks.
                      presumably you just go directly to that office and the cars are located there also?
                      sounds fine.
                      thanks

Comentario

yep no mini buses or the like.

Comentario

would rentagain be a good choice?

Comentario

Hi tommy just booked a car with solcarhire.net and they do full for full fuel for 4 days

Comentario

I've just booked up with Econorent for a few days at the end of this month - went by other posters (not this forum) reviews so will post back here if there's anything sneaky they try on with me

Comentario

TIPOA CAR HIRE fuel full policy in Spain

TIPOA CAR HIRE pre-select fuel full on return policy from its's Spanish Car rental suppliers, in locations such as Malaga, Murcia and Alicante

Tipoa Car hire cheap car rental in UK, Europe, Worldwide

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X