X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Beach and sea metal detecting

Hello
    I wonder if there are any Metal Detectorist clubs in or around Torrevieja or any individual metal detectorist who wouldnt mind joining up the days detecting.
    cheers

Beach and sea metal detecting

I have a friend who is into metal detecting, I will see him Monday or Wednesday and will find out if he is interested in joining up and will let you know. The beach may be a good place as I did read in the paper this week or last week that the pick pockets are stealing bags etc then burying their loot and collecting it later rather than running off and the beach cleaners are finding all sorts.
    Not sure about the rules and regulations here though for metal detecting, are you?

Comentario

hello
      The authorities in spain do not normally allow metal detecting in public places and you need an official permit from the local police which they dont normally give out.However, doing beach detecting out of normal sunbathing hours is tolerated but it does depend on if you have been reported or are being a nuicance to other people.If there are enough of us to possibly get a bonifide club together and show that we are responsible people who do no harm to the enviroment then maybe we could get an official permit.i am coming over to live in Torry in the next 2 months and would like to persue this great hobby.

Comentario

Spoke to my friend this morning and he is very interested in joining up with one or a group of you. He will join the forum this afternoon and you will hear from him.

Comentario

Beach and sea meatal detecting

Hi Rod,
          I'm the friend of Chris, more than happy to meet up with you when you arrive.
          I've been detecting on the beaches here for over 5 years with no problems, I checked with the police station in Torrevieja when I first arrived and was told it was OK to do it.
          Jeff

Comentario

Beach and sea meatal detecting

Welcome Jeff, hope you find it beneficial. Any findings that's worth a few bob, don't forget about my cut!! Happy hunting X X

Comentario

yo Jeff

ill contact you when im over permanently in Torry.
              The late summer/ Winter is one of the best times for beach and surf detecting.
              what type of detector have you got ?

Comentario

Hi Rod,
                What part of Uk you coming from?
                I've got the SE & XS (both good on beaches) and a Laser B3.
                Jeff

Comentario

yo jeff
                  we are moving from south Birmingham to Lago Jardin 2 in about 2 months time, as long as our house sale dosent fall through.
                  I have a small Tesoro for beach work and a waterproof fisher detector for water detecting.My 1st detector was bought in 1976 which was a viking.
                  although i havent detected for ages,I hope to start again when i get to Torry.
                  cheers

Comentario

Hi Rod,
                    I live just up the hill from you in Dreamhills, look forward to meeting up with you.
                    Jeff

Comentario

hey

May i have a personal question? counld u sent me your email address?My email is ipodfansmail@gmail.com, thx, man.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por ipodfansmail Ver Mensaje
                        May i have a personal question? counld u sent me your email address?My email is ipodfansmail@gmail.com, thx, man.
                        This one looks a bit dodgy? It's their first posting, beware Jeff

Comentario

For ipodfansmail,

I DO NOT open emails unless I know the sender, how can I help you?

Jeff Andrews

Comentario

Hi there guys

I been living in Torre for about 5 years allready and I used to do coin shooting in beaches in Florida (USA) and in South America.....

But hear in E.u. thinks are quite a bit diferent. Specialy in the way people look this Hobbie.

ANy way I used to go to the beach with a very old garret, dont remember type... but i think it was pulse induction... non VLF.

Y like all the gadgets and electronics and I wold like to have some advices from people how do the same heare in Torre. I looking foward to buy a VLF before end of year and hope y can meet some people with the same hobbie.

More we are biger the pression we can make to get respect for our hobbie.

Thanks and hope we get in contact for coin shooting....

By the way one i get my metal detector...... were is the quiest place to test without too much people looking around

thanks for any advice in advance

Comentario

Hi,

I bought my latest machine from a detector supplyer in Madrid, if you want further details then let me know. When you are ready to go out give me a shout and we'll meet up around sunrise and go detect on one of the local beaches. Depending on which one you go to they stay pretty quiet for about about two or three hours.

Jeff

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X