Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

to jeff

Brilliant Jeff, I take your word on that.

As soon I get mi machine y let you know streigth away, thanks.
    By the way, the spanish deler is EURODETECTION?

Because till now i think is the best prices i can get in spain. The rest is basically buy it via ebay or similar throw PAYPAl, but I know the guarranty overseas is a little bit like "dreeming awake" in Alicias Fantastic Land.

I been asking some info to EURODETECTION.com, they look quite profesionals. So I guess i will get it from them.
    I heard some coments they get u in touch with all the local and national asociations of detectorists. I dont know if it worth it but, but I´ll give it a try.

Thanks for your time

Get in touch with u as soon as I kill all the crocodiles in my pockets and get the machine.
    I been thinking in a Tesoro deleon or a Minelab xterra 50 or 70. They are arownd 450 euros... aprox.

lets see

Comentario

Hi,

Eurodetection is where I bought my last machine. This was suggested to me by Minelab in Ireland so if you do go for a Minelab then you certainly don't have to worry regarding the warranty here in Spain, I almost bought my Minelab from America.

Recently a field test was carried out on the Minelab Xterra 70 and the results put into the Uk magazine called 'Treasure Hunting'. When I was back in Uk and out detecting with my club we were talking about how good the Xterra 70sounded in the report.

I suggest you speak to Peter at Eurodetection for further advice. For what it worth a friend of mine who comes out to Spain frequently had the Xterra 30 but could not get on with it on the local beaches but that would not put me off buying the Xterra 70 (after reading the field test Report on it).

If you learn anything from Peter about the club / associations here in Spain then I would be interested to know more. I am aware that there is a big detecting association here in Spain and a great many clubs, I visited our nearest on one occasion last year which is just north Murcia.

Jeff

Comentario

Beach and Sea Metal Detecting

For Mandrakeelmago,

To read a field test report on the Xterra 70 do a search for 'joan allen electronics' (Metal Detectors) When opened on the first page you will see a column of grey boxes, double click on 'Field Test Reports' ( 12th one down) then choose the Xterra 70.

Any problems get back to me.

Jeff

Comentario

metal detecting

Hi Would be interested in forming a club or joining up with someone for a day out etc.I live in Albatera,but no probs travelling.I have a Minelab ExplorerXS and was a member of the Bolton Prospectors club until I came here 6 yrs ago.

Comentario

Hello
            from the 1st thread I started on this.....BAD NEWS
            we were due to move to Torrevieja this september and start a new life over there, subject to selling our UK house. Due to the credit crunch in the Uk, the buyers can no longer get a mortgage, so the deal has fallen through.
            so my beach metal detecting days have been put on hold for the time being.
            I cant wait to join up with you as soon as we sell the house.
            Leave some beach coins for me.
            Rod

Comentario

Hi Rod,

Good luck with the house sale.

Jeff

Comentario

Hi Supershaw,

Didn't we meet and chat on Guadamar beach last year or poosibly the year before, you wrote down my name and telephone number in the back of a little book that you had with you?

Jeff

Comentario

metal detecting around Torrevieja

I know this is an old thread, but is there any groups or individuals who share this hobby of ours?

Comentario

Hy Mixerman

I move to Torrevieja permanently in 2 weeks time.
                    Ill gladly come metal detecting with you as its been a while since I had a go although ive been doing it on and off in the uk since 1976.I would also like to see this hobby being taken up by others so that we can get a club going.
                    cheers
                    Rod

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Jeff Andrews Ver Mensaje
                      Hi Rod,

Good luck with the house sale.

Jeff
                      The sale fell through last year but now we have sold again and we move out permanently in the next 2 weeks.I see you have your detector for sale,have you given up detecting ???you live just up the road from where im moving to.
                      cheers
                      Rod

Comentario

beach and sea metal detecting

Hy Jeff
                        have you still got your metal detector ???

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X