X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Title Deeds of Sale

Can anyone help me.

I need a copy of the Title Deeds of Sale from the notaries office from when I sold my apartment last year in order to settle my final tax bills.

The lawyers I used did not send me a copy and I have been advised that I can get a copy directly from the notaries office, but I don't know how to go about this

Many Thanks

Title Deeds of sale

If you are in Spain, you have to go to the notary where your Title Deeds were granted, showing your passport you will be able to obtain either a “copia simple” ordinary copy or an authorized copy signed by the notary.
    Should you not be in Spain, you will need to send an authorization to somebody who should follow the same procedure.

For further information, please contact us.

Comentario

who can go to the notary on my behalf? Can it be a friend or does it have to be an official such as a lawyer?

Would there be any reason why the lawyers who processed the sale for me haven't sent me this information despite me requesting it for a year, as obviously this is the easiest way to get what I need from them?

I desparatly need to aquire this information as my fiscal representatives will not accept that I have sold the apartment and are hounding me for taxes that I know I don't owe. I'm so tired of having to deal with all this.

Comentario

I now have a copy of the deeds, obtained from the lawyers who processed the sale. many thanks for contributions

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X