Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Earthquake/Tremor

Did anyone feel the tremor last night, early hours of this morning (1240), blimey, the whole house shook, the door frame was rattling, only lasted about 3/4 seconds, I didn't like this one!

what area are you in?

Comentario

Earthquake/Tremor

Torre, Aguas Nuevas area

Comentario

Earthquake/Tremor

Just checked your previous posting (The Drifter) from a week ago, think you knew something we didn't! Should change your ID to Jona. Don't tell your parents who have a house up at Playa Flamenca?

Comentario

Tremor

Just spoke to my parents in Torrevieja (San Luis). They felt it as you describe but I can't find anything in the news to give them more detail.

Comentario

Earthquake/Tremor

It's funny really cos the girl who lives about 40 houses up the road, was out walking her dog and didn't feel or hear a thing? It really made our bed shake (no funny comments from you lot please!)

Comentario

ya the parents flew back to ireland on saturday for a few days so missed it!! the mother wouldnt know what to do if she felt on!! she panics alot! cant find any info on the web on it....any idea of size or where the epicenter was?

Comentario

Earthquake/Tremor

No nuffink on news yet. But think it was more Torre/LaMata/Los Montesinos way rather than up at Playa Flamenca. Just spoke to a friend at Cabo Roig and they didn't know anything about it.

Comentario

ah fair enough im over next tuesday week...hopefully i wont have a shakey time

Comentario

Earthquake/Tremor

Don't forget your jumpers, fleecies, thick socks, hat, scarve and umbrella, it ain't half HOT!!!!!

Comentario

Seems it was 3.5 with epicentre in the Algorfa area, according to the Spanish news.

Comentario

Check your house insurance, I very much doubt you'd be covered. Scary thought eh!

Comentario

Earthquake/Tremor

3.5? Seemed worse than that, but there you go. As for being covered with the house insurance, don't know about that, being an 'act of god' (she's such a nasty woman at times) probably not. Got a tent in the garage if the worst comes to the worst.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
                            Don't forget your jumpers, fleecies, thick socks, hat, scarve and umbrella, it ain't half HOT!!!!!
                            ya i know ive been stocking up on the wollies and wellies..

Comentario

I'm in VillaMartin and I along with neighbours felt it.
                              A man in a agarden centre I went to today said it was a 3.5 and the epicentre was in Algrofa. No damage was recorded thankfully.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X