X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• how much do you spend in one week in torrevieja

Hi guys!

I'll be going to Torrevieja for a week in September and I was wondering how much money do I need there....just for food and going out, visiting and stuff...you know...pocket money :P

how much do you spend in one week in torrevieja

Bit of a silly question really, spend as much as you like or as little as you like.
    Obviously it's cheaper here than in England but depends on what you want to do.

Comentario

We normally budget 50 euros per day and yes you sometimes spend no where near it and some times you need more!

The state of the £ to euro exchange means you often dont see much differeance in the price as a tourist between Torre and the UK!

Its worth it though for the relaxed atmosphere and the sun, sea & sand!!!
      Editado por última vez por Bob Pallas; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2433-bob-pallas en , 23:04:11.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Bob Pallas Ver Mensaje
        We normally budget 50 euros per day and yes you sometimes spend no where near it and some times you need more!

The state of the £ to euro exchange means you often dont see much differeance in the price as a tourist between Torre and the UK!

Its worth it though for the relaxed atmosphere and the sun, sea & sand!!!
        If you spend €50 a day a person out here you really are living it up or being ripped off.

Comentario

its easy to do both...if its a eating and drinking holiday its easy to spend more than 50 a day..ive done both types of holidays in this area on a 10 day hoilday with the lads i spent close to 100 a day but that was eating out twice a day and alot of beer... on the other hand there have been times when i struggled to spend 2-300 in 7 days...

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por the drifter Ver Mensaje
            its easy to do both...if its a eating and drinking holiday its easy to spend more than 50 a day..ive done both types of holidays in this area on a 10 day hoilday with the lads i spent close to 100 a day but that was eating out twice a day and alot of beer... on the other hand there have been times when i struggled to spend 2-300 in 7 days...
            As I said ripped off

Comentario

i dunno really were we ok maybe not 100 a day say 80...between the 2 meals and taxis and beer its still alot cheaper than what youd spend on a night out here in ireland..

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por simmy Ver Mensaje
                As I said ripped off
                Not really.

Mcdonalds and burger king twice a day wont get you there.

But eat out in a good restaurant and you can easy spend 30 €+ for a meal.

Comentario

how much money will you need

I have just got back from a month in Spain. The food prices in the shops not a lot different to UK now, taking into account the exchange rate and rising prices in Spain, although some things still cheaper (wine being one of them!).
                  If you are eating out - Menu del dia is 8-12 euros. The price of drinks when you are out and about varies from bar to bar. Bottled beer is more expensive (2-2.50 euros each) than draught beer and generally spanish bars are cheaper than english ones.
                  What and how much you drink will make a big difference to how much money you will need. Hope this helps

Comentario

While Gordon Brown is in power Torrevieja and the rest of Spain will always be cheaper than the rip of Britain he and the Labour goverment have created.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por munroist3308 Ver Mensaje
                      While Gordon Brown is in power Torrevieja and the rest of Spain will always be cheaper than the rip of Britain he and the Labour goverment have created.
                      Is that the same Labour government who has enabled most of the ex pats to be out there in the first place or was that the same Labour party who had has made it possible for working people to take 1-2 holidays a year? or the same Labour party who introduced tax credits, a min wage & public services received the money that the Tories bled form them not forgetting making the pound so strong in the first place? No doubt its the immigrants fault as well with people like you...

Back to the point.

We are visiting on Friday for 8 days and taking about £750 for two of us, taking the Dragon-In-Law as well but more than not we will pay for most of her food and drinks. I find the main drain on travel money is the drinks every so often a round is looking at €7-10s and with 3-4 of them a day not including the evenings entertainment it works out a lot, but then again you are on holiday and worrying is something to be done at work not on holiday.

I see the Euro to pound is stronger than it has been for £1 - €1.26, shame bought the holiday cash a few weeks ago.

Comentario

The children and I survive on 150 euros a week here. The fall of the pound has crippled us though.

Comentario

[QUOTE=Duderoo;19016]Is that the same Labour government who has enabled most of the ex pats to be out there in the first place or was that the same Labour party who had has made it possible for working people to take 1-2 holidays a year? or the same Labour party who introduced tax credits, a min wage & public services received the money that the Tories bled form them not forgetting making the pound so strong in the first place? No doubt its the immigrants fault as well with people like you...

Yes and its the same Labour party that has bled our pensions pots dry. flogged of all our gold reserves to the lowest bidder. Sold out our sovereignty to foreign politicians. Created over a million meanigless public sector jobs and Showered Asylum seekers with benifits and free housing. Is it any wonder decent hard working British people are leaving these shores and taking there hard earned cash with them.

Duderoo
                          WAKE UP
                          Editado por última vez por munroist3308; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/1157-munroist3308 en , 14:40:40.

Comentario

[QUOTE=munroist3308;19028]
                            Originalmente publicado por Duderoo Ver Mensaje
                            Is that the same Labour government who has enabled most of the ex pats to be out there in the first place or was that the same Labour party who had has made it possible for working people to take 1-2 holidays a year? or the same Labour party who introduced tax credits, a min wage & public services received the money that the Tories bled form them not forgetting making the pound so strong in the first place? No doubt its the immigrants fault as well with people like you...

Yes and its the same Labour party that has bled our pensions pots dry. flogged of all our gold reserves to the lowest bidder. Sold out our sovereignty to foreign politicians. Created over a million meanigless public sector jobs and Showered Asylum seekers with benifits and free housing. Is it any wonder decent hard working British people are leaving these shores and taking there hard earned cash with them.

Duderoo
                            WAKE UP
                            Was it not the Tories who sold us to the EU, and in regard to the hard working British people, are they the same ones who retire moaning about "foreigners" in the UK claiming benefits and yet still claim winter fuel allowance though living abroad in warmer climates?

Anyway I have not come here to argue over politics and the likes, so lets give this one a miss.

Comentario

Yes Duderoo, I agree it's pointless discussing politics, we all have our opinions and theres not a lot we can do about it. It does wind you up though.

Regarding costs I find If you don't treat it as a holiday it's still a lot cheaper to live in Spain.

Treat it as a holiday and the costs go up.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X