Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

I don't do rumours

Yes Sunsine are back on but from 3ish today the where raided and shut for a short time, Unreasonable I hope. You are just a few hours behind the thread!!!

Comentario

Talk

Lets start with the weather thats great!!!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Loopylou Ver Mensaje
        If they are putting the TV back on at the end of the week without the main TV stations what is the point in that? Why pay for a service that you don't actually want or watch? This is a crazy situation and in my opinion is another example of expats getting ripped off by cowboys...!

I suspect that there maybe a baby boom in nine months time..!
        I can see the headlines now "Grandparents give birth to twins"

Naw, lets just talk.

BTW I can't even get the radio stations, same old story 'searching for signal'

Comentario

tv.

WAVE1, there was no slight intended, was just stating a fact. We do listen on 106 but thought that as Sunshine is connected with Telmicro they might make some sort of announcement.

Comentario

Ours is the same but just tried it there is no radio whoever wanted the phone numbers here they are but you won't get any response one has been switched to a fax
            966789033 usually get them on this number but switched to fax
            902877303 admin
            609626995 payments

Comentario

How did you find out?

How did you find out what is happening? which channels will we end up with? and are you stopping your DD

Comentario

Telemicro

I am listening to Sunshine Radio on the internet here in Dublin as I type this. How could they get back on air so quick if they were raided?

I am with Telemicro as well - keep us posted if and when they are back on, even if only some channels.

Comentario

Telemicro Internet Radio

In would think that the internet radio would be OK but the telemicro radio system along with the TV is off, No Signal and no time on the box, I have not tried the radio in my car!

Comentario

Well It just proves how bright the Spanish Authorities really are doesn't it.

Lets face it, it now costs a fortune to live here because of the spiralling inflation, fuel costs, food costs, telephone, electricity etc. etc. People are leaving in their droves because they can no longer afford to live here, especially those relying on an income from the UK, and the pathetic exchange rate. There is a glut of houses with no one wanting to buy them. And to top it off no one wants to come here on holiday (tourists must be down 50% on the same period last year).

So what do the Spanish do ??? They cut off the TV to p*ss us off even more. Do they actually want every last one of us to leave so they can go back to growing oranges and riding round on donkeys.

I really despair of this country at times, and the people that run it. Thick as pigsh*t ?? naw even pigsh*t aint that thick !!!.
                    Editado por última vez por Britbuild; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/647-britbuild en , 19:57:31.

Comentario

telmicro again

mine has gone down too. its such a pain and no-one seems to have any information about the situation. we only paid our annual subscription last week

Comentario

Telemicro

Surely you all knew it was pirated to start with, so it was good whilst it lasted, stop moaning about it and get the cards and games out, as for what do the Spanish do, they spend time with their families having fun, not watching Eastenders etc.

Comentario

Ironing v TV

The only time I can bear to do the ironing is whilst watching the soaps! Not funny anymore. We have only been living here since April and although we still love being here, we are beginning to wonder if the hassel of red tape is ever going to ease up - please somebody help us see the good side of things and remind of us of why we are here.

Comentario

This was the heading today in The Times Online

UK on flood alert amid torrential rain

Could that be a good enough reason to stay?!!

Comentario

ain't life great

Originalmente publicado por Loopylou Ver Mensaje
                              UK on flood alert amid torrential rain

Could that be a good enough reason to stay?!!
                              I'm convinced Loopylou.

Now where did I put the cards & scattergories.

But!! hey, just a minute, what about 'er indoors???
                              The only time I can bear to do the ironing is whilst watching the soaps! Not funny anymore.
                              Woodyandspike's not the only one ('er indoors is the same). What am I going to do without a clean shirt?

Comentario

Tel Micro

It makes me laugh how there are constantly people moaning about living in Spain and yet they continue to do just that. For every problem you encounter in Spain, there are just as many in the UK. The biggest problem I feel is that most people coming here expect everyone to speak english and when they dont, well its just atrocious. And yes sometimes its not that easy to sort things out (Telefonica!!) but was it any easier in the UK - try calling any gas, electric or phone company - you get their automated service for at least 10 mins and then finally get through to someone who is likely to be anywhere but in the UK!!!! I called Jet 2 once and the girl who ´helped´ me did not even know where Leeds Bradford airport was (which is actually their base airport!!!!)

But for all the red tape, rising prices etc etc I would still rather be here any day than in the UK. Do people forget why they came here in the first place - they certainly do. Is the UK any better or any cheaper - certainly not.

And yes the problem with Tel Micro is a pain but we have had it cheap for a long time (personally for 4 years now) but we all knew it was illegal and following recent events probably only a matter of time before it went totally (although rumours are it could be back but who really knows?).

So sit back with a cheap glass of wine, look out at the sunshine and the gardens and the pool and chill out................it will all get sorted in the end.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X