Telmicro Levante

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Lets get back to old fashion shagging for entertainment thats what I say.

Comentario

Isn't that the truth!

Hi Footiechick! I couldn't have said it better myself, and I agree 100%. People do nothing but moan moan all the time. If they are so damn fed up about Spain why don't they pack their bags and move somewhere else? Yes, it is a pain in the backside not having the English TV channels, but surely that wasn't the reason why they moved here in the first place - cheaper telly??? What about the weather, the beautiful scenery, the sea, the people, the food, the wine, the language????
      I am so embarassed that so many Brits who live here and have lived here for years and years can't even say "hello" or order a simple meal in Spanish. You live here so try and integrate a little and learn to speak Spanish - and there is no better way than to listen to people in the street, shops, TV and radio. By integrating a little not only will you be more "accepted" by the Spanish, but you won't feel so isolated that you can only watch and listen to English speaking channels. Get out more.
      Now STOP moaning about Spain and make a decisionn to stay or go....do us all a favour!

Comentario

Telmicro, I fear the worst

Originalmente publicado por Loopylou Ver Mensaje
        Has anyone heard anything about this today? We have lost ALL our channels this afternoon. We lost Sky Sports (again) this morning and since then ALL the channels have gone off including BBC and ITV.
        Lost all channels yesterday 1:49pm. August 12th.

Of course, like most people I guess, I've tried calling their technical number, but hey, guess what. It's not working.

TKO GOLD say they wont broadcast anything until the full story is known. If I knew where Telmicros office was, I'd go down there. I am SO MAD with this cheapskate company.......

Comentario

I do not live in the area now, but from what I have been reading on other forums it does not look like the service will be resumed any time soon. The raid on their offices involved a lot of Guardia and handcuffs.

I have just read that all their offices and transmitters have been sealed and have Guardia Civil tape all over them. No doubt there will be some sort of an announcement shortly from one source or another.

Comentario

Telmicro, I fear the worst

Lost all channels yesterday 1:49pm. August 12th.

Of course, like most people I guess, I've tried calling their technical number, but hey, guess what. It's not working.

TKO GOLD say they wont broadcast anything until the full story is known. If I knew where Telmicros office was, I'd go down there. I am SO MAD with this cheapskate company.......

Comentario

Telmicro - extinct?

A friend of mine has this morning gone to their offices in San Luis. Yes, all taped up with Guardia tape, lots of people outside. Looks like it's curtains.
              Believe it or not, punters are going to Superbeam in droves. They cannot install for at least 3 weeks. Are they mad?
              If it's a question of illegal broadcasts, surely they're next. Meanwhile they're pulling in shed loads of cash!
              I'll sit back and watch the dust settle.

Comentario

Good Idea 6mauledrv!

I would suggest doing exactly that! No-one knows what is happening at the moment so it would be better to just sit back enjoy the sunshine and wait to see what happens.

Comentario

Telmicro

I have lost all my channels as well. No Telly since yesterday. Nobody tells you anything when you try to phone. Anyone know any useful numbers to contact???????????

Comentario

Hi.I work for telmicro.And I know less than you.I had about 700 missed calls since yesterday!Nobody knows what the hell is happening.When I get any news I will post here.

Comentario

telmicro

I put the number in an earlier post and according to TKO 15 mins ago they say Round Town News are gatherig info and they will broadcast when RTN have the info

In the meantime why don't you unplug from the Telmicro system and connect your aerial to the Spanish channels they do broadcast the Olympics not quite "british" style but would you expect that ?

Comentario

Spanish TV

Exactly how do you go about doing that. We have had a look at the back of our TV and all wires that come out of the wall seem to be going into a power supply and that goes into the cable box, so which wire do we connect into the TV? It's all very confusing...!!

Comentario

Well I'm no techy but
                          all I would do is get the aerial cable plug one end into the TV the other into the wall aerial socket and if where you live has a communal aerial you should be on the way to getting a picture

Comentario

Rewiring

It's simple and there are no dangerous voltages involved.

They will have used the coax from your connector box to the back of your TV to carry their signal (which probably comes from the roof. They will have pulled in a new cable from their dish and connected it to this cable I have just mentioned. (After having disconnected the communal antenna coax).

Simply disconnect the feed coming from the roof dish and connect it to the feed from the communal antenna. This is normally perfored via a littlle metal box called a splitter.

If no help, let me know.....I've been into Sat TV for years and have already required mine.

Comentario

Telemicro

For those of you out there who seem to think all we do is moan moan moan and why did we come to Spain, pack our bags and go back if we don't like it. I've watched the Spanish TV and find their comedy shows an absolute load of you know what, their game shows are no better, so I prefer to watch British TV, I don't think you can better British comedy and I also like to keep up to date with the British News and current affair programmes, So having just spent 200 euros I think I have good enough reason to complain and moan as you call it.

Comentario

Telemicro

I´ve heard a whisper (from 2 reliable sources) that Telemicro are gone (permanently, it´s not just to do with illegal broadcasting)! Superbeam are next then Torresat!

I´d personally wait a couple of weeks & see who´s left!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X