Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Originalmente publicado por lets3
    hi is this the slingbox which works from your pc , so you will need broadband
    Yes...

You also need either a house (with appropriate TV) in the UK or a friend / relative as the feed source plus you also need a good quality internet feed...

The technology has been around for quite a while and I recall having used it in the States a few years ago but I'm sure it is much changed now.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por Mikea Ver Mensaje
      Yes...

You also need either a house (with appropriate TV) in the UK or a friend / relative as the feed source plus you also need a good quality internet feed...

The technology has been around for quite a while and I recall having used it in the States a few years ago but I'm sure it is much changed now.
      hi thanks for above, are you in torreveija, if so what tv are you able to get. thanks

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por lets3 Ver Mensaje
        hi thanks for above, are you in torreveija, if so what tv are you able to get. thanks
        Forgive me, I have to be a little cautious here as I'm involved with the new Eltel.TV service being prepared for launch...

but the current alternatives (without comment upon legality) would appear to be: -

A big dish with a suitable receiver Freesat or Sky
        One of the MMDS re-broadcasters such as Torresat or Superbeam
        IPTV / WebTV (including 'slingbox' and Telefonic's offerings)
        Spanish TDT service (which I currently use)

or the somewhat ironical 'reprogramming the ex-telmicro coship boxes to accept the Torresat unencrypted signals'

It really is a case of 'you pay your money and you take your chance' at the moment...

Comentario

• I was given a sling box for Christmas 2 years ago - and it NEVER worked!!

you need a broadband connection at both ends ( home in UK) and wherever you wish to receive.

Comentario

• Did it not work because there was a fault with the Slingbox or because you didn't have broadband connections at "both ends"?

Comentario

Forgive me, I have to be a little cautious here as I'm involved with the new Eltel.TV service being prepared for launch...

but the current alternatives (without comment upon legality) would appear to be: -

A big dish with a suitable receiver Freesat or Sky
              One of the MMDS re-broadcasters such as Torresat or Superbeam
              IPTV / WebTV (including 'slingbox' and Telefonic's offerings)
              Spanish TDT service (which I currently use)

or the somewhat ironical 'reprogramming the ex-telmicro coship boxes to accept the Torresat unencrypted signals'

It really is a case of 'you pay your money and you take your chance' at the moment...
              hi i am back in torreveija 6/11 thursday, can you help me with my old telmircro to get new signals, my mesh picks up from la mata. thanks

Comentario

hi i am back in torreveija 6/11 thursday, can you help me with my old telmircro to get new signals, my mesh picks up from la mata. thanks
                Sorry, I do not personally realign the telmicro equipment but I'm sure there will either be somebody upon this forum or someone local to where you live that will point you in the right direction...er...no pun intended!

Mikea
                info@eltel.tv

Comentario

Sorry, I do not personally realign the telmicro equipment but I'm sure there will either be somebody upon this forum or someone local to where you live that will point you in the right direction...er...no pun intended!

Mikea
                  info@eltel.tv
                  hi tell me more about eltel tv please will it give me the english bbc 1 and 2 and itv 1 and ch 4 if so can you head me in right direction. thanks

Comentario

hi tell me more about eltel tv please will it give me the english bbc 1 and 2 and itv 1 and ch 4 if so can you head me in right direction. thanks
                    just send an email to info@eltel.tv asking for information...and it will be sent!

mikea
                    info@eltel.tv

Comentario

hi thanks for above i am in torreveija where would i go to get the above put in. what i want is just all sports chanels.
                      There are plenty of sports channels available, but I guess it would be best to discuss this with the people in the shops.

I think in the majority of incidences the sporting event is purchased and commentary added locally not dubbed, therefore an English version would not be available. That said I watched the liverpool/chelsea match the other day and the commentator was just like 'sheepheads' Senor Willy from Soccer AM,

ah thems was the days!!!

so go ask in any Master Cadena electrical products store.

Comentario

• [QUOTE=skytvinspain;20260]Unlike most satellite installers we have stock available for immediate installations from 5th Novemeber onwards. There has been huge demand for the satellite dishes that are manufactured in Portugal as they have a high gain. The factory is currently working 12 hour shifts around the clock to meet demand. I visited the factory in September and have placed an order for 75 dishes that will be arriving next week.....

I have heard that divorce Lawyers in Costa Blanca have been equally as busy as we are!

SKY TV IN SPAIN | SATELLITE TV SPAIN | FREE VIEW AND SKY HD | ALICANTE | TORREVIEJA | MURCIA

Has anyone heard about the forthcoming closure of Torresat???[/QUOTE]

is that a money making rumour, or what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right SkyTVinSpain - tell us all exactly where that little gem started ??????
                        Editado por última vez por John50; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2915-john50 en , 17:37:58.

Comentario

• Bang goes another one !

Costa News - Sky TV switched off

Comentario

• HOW MANY MORE TIMES TORRESAT ARE NOT BEING CLOSED DOWN They have come into line with the SPANISH BROADCASTING LAWS by removing all Sky Channels. Under Spanish law they are completely legal. Why do you have to spread these scaremonger stories, haven't we ex telmicro clients gone through enough, just get on with installing your system and leave us torresat customers alone.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por Mazzer Ver Mensaje
                              HOW MANY MORE TIMES TORRESAT ARE NOT BEING CLOSED DOWN They have come into line with the SPANISH BROADCASTING LAWS by removing all Sky Channels. Under Spanish law they are completely legal. Why do you have to spread these scaremonger stories, haven't we ex telmicro clients gone through enough, just get on with installing your system and leave us torresat customers alone.
                              I was of the understanding they retransmitted BBC & ITV channels illegally. Our friends use Torresat & are under no illusions that they could lose it any day, should the powers that be choose to do so.

Comentario

• As I said before they are breaking no SPANISH LAW by rebroadcasting BBC ITV etc they are however contravening broadcasting rights in the UK. The worst that can happen is that these TV companies in the UK will try to stop them rebroadcasting their channels but as they have known about this practice for many many years I doubt they will bother as they now are free to air channels anyway.To be honest until or should I say if it happens I don't want to keep reading all these rumours, unless somebody knows without a doubt that what they are saying is true I don't think they should keep on needlessly worrying people.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X