Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Originalmente publicado por benimar_col Ver Mensaje
    ive had a friend of mine who has an apartment in Villamartin who confirms this and even the €30.00 is correct aswell, i am getting his phone number over the next few days if anybody is interested
    hi yes please i wood like the phone number so they can do mine my email address is <jag@fsmail.net > thanks

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por _Chris_ Ver Mensaje
      Yep, definitely interested - how soon can you pass on the number ?

Chris.
      Chris send me your email address

Lets3 email sent

Comentario

• Help!

HELP!
        Can anyone tell me where I can buy a 1.4 or 1.5metre satellite dish on the Costa Blanca?
        Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comentario

• Have you tried Eurotele opposite the Parc de Nations in Torrevieja. I get my 85cm and 1.15's there. Try them for a larger dish.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por englishbullterrier Ver Mensaje
            Have you tried Eurotele opposite the Parc de Nations in Torrevieja. I get my 85cm and 1.15's there. Try them for a larger dish.
            Many Thanks EBT I´ll certainly give them a go.

Comentario

Lets3 email sent
              hi thanks for phone number will ring him tomorrow let you know how i get on. lets3

Comentario

• Satellite Dish

Originalmente publicado por skytvinspain
                Thanks skytv but I only have room for a 1.5 metre dish at the most.
                Any ideas on price?
                It´s for a Bush freesat box which I already have.

Comentario

JohnBishop1@HotMail.com

Comentario

• 100% legal satellitte with English language progs.

Have today had Digital+ fitted, small parabolic dish,fitted free, 168 channels available and heres the kicker any film or programme that was made originally in English is available in it's original format, this is definitively the best of both worlds. Should you have a fixed telephone line a home hub set up is in existence with TV, telephone, broadband (6mb) for a set fee. This offer is presently available only until Wednesday 15 oct. from any Master Cadena electrico shop. Sorry should have said only costs 30€
                    Editado por última vez por Crispy; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2753-crispy en , 15:15:02.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por _Chris_ Ver Mensaje
                      email sent Col

Comentario

ive had a friend of mine who has an apartment in Villamartin who confirms this and even the €30.00 is correct aswell, i am getting his phone number over the next few days if anybody is interested
                        I'd like this too, please - it sounds a good deal and I also live in Villamartin.

happycheetah@live.com

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por lets3 Ver Mensaje
                          hi thanks for phone number will ring him tomorrow let you know how i get on. lets3
                          any look with that bloke, you said he doesnt do it anymore but gave you a new number of another bloke, can you email the number over, will you acknowledge youve sent it plz

shanklys_heroes@tiscali.co.uk

Comentario

any look with that bloke, you said he doesnt do it anymore but gave you a new number of another bloke, can you email the number over, will you acknowledge youve sent it plz

shanklys_heroes@tiscali.co.uk
                            My hotmail acct is knackered at the moment, (something to do with a problem with the password), so will reply here - the bloke on that number emailed, doesn't do it, and the bloke that he passed on, hasn't done it yet either. Will let peeps here know if anything changes on that front.

Meanwhile, if anyone knows anyone who can retune the Telmicro to Torresat, let us know.

Chris.

Comentario

• Listen to crispy. probably the best(ad cheapest) solution today.
                              Torresat will encrypt their signal soon. so then everyone that paid 30€ will not be able to watch tele again. may it be tomorrow, next week or next month.. who knows.

Comentario

• Everything's very shaky at the moment, Nalle, Torresat could get closed down tomorrow and people who recently signed up with them would lose 250e - a lot more than the 30e.

Just a way to to pay the smallest amount possible, until everything gets a bit more settled.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X