Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Originalmente publicado por harveydog Ver Mensaje
    there is no need for a freesat or set top box because the headend distributes the signal to whoever is cabled back to the equipment.

it is only like having 4 TV sets in your home and you only have one aerial in your loft or on the roof

there is no headend controller , you are phisically wired to the headend and depending on how many channels you wish to receive depends on the size of the headend.

if you want 2 channels or 64 channels depends on how much the community wants to pay for the hybred headend system

Your first bit I agree with...as whether its one tv or ten in your house, you have personal control over the STB's...the rest unfortunately I disagree with, you are doing precisely what Torresat etc do and that is interrupt and then re transmit the signal...but hey, if people are prepared to accept that then good luck to you and them!

Comentario

The satellite dish is pointed straight at Astra which will give you access to all the channels transmitted and it is all free to air , not retransmitted or bounced.
      Many different language channels
      the full installation comes with dish and receiver and is programmed by the engineer and you have tuition on how to do it too.

The full package would be 985 euros

kind regards

martin
      I bought a system at Champion supermarket before it became Carrefour about four years ago that comprised a dish & decoder together with associated cables - set it up myself and get about 1500 channels from Astra all for 99Euros.
      The only problem is most channels are in German, French, Spanish, Algerian, Arabic etc.etc. I get all the news channels: Sky, CNN, BBC World, France24, CNBC and a few others but no "entertainment!!" channels - still can´t complain at the price.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por Mikea Ver Mensaje
        Your first bit I agree with...as whether its one tv or ten in your house, you have personal control over the STB's...the rest unfortunately I disagree with, you are doing precisely what Torresat etc do and that is interrupt and then re transmit the signal...but hey, if people are prepared to accept that then good luck to you and them!
        you obviously cant take it all in.

direct from the satellite FREE
        to get the signal from the satellite then retransmit through the airwaves using microwave or terrestrial then charge people for the service { telmocro torresat } ILLEGAL.

To attach 40 tv sets to one dish and receive the signal FREE!!!!!

Comentario

• UK TV Advice

Dear forum,
          I would be grateful for some assistance from those understanding the legals and technical info on TV reception.

I have a BigSAT BS-S100 Premium Xpeed Digital Satellite Receiver using a satellite receiver device the size of an ice cream cone attached to my mesh aerial or something like it.

I did read on the forum ( open for correction ) that freeview is freeview, what you see is what you get !.

I looked at a company called fortunasat.... sky tv in spain, sky,tv,in,spain,freeviewspain,alicante,murcia,spai n,sky tv in alicante,sky tv in torrevieja,freeview tv in torrevieja,freeview tv in spain,satellite tv in spain,satellite dish suppliers in spain,sky tv in benidorm,sky tv in denia,fre to have installed a large dish 1.8m and and above to increase our freeview coverage and after looking at their website I ask this question please.

Firstly, when I see SKY now mentioned, knowing it is totally illegal here I step back and alarm bells ring, however, has anyone had experience with this company ? and if I install a large dish 1.8m or above whether I will receive more freeview channels or not ?.

They claim, and boy oh boy, have I been stung financially thus far for UK TV, quote they can quarantee channels like :
          BBC1, 2,3,4, News 24, ITV1,2,3,4, Channel 5, Sky News etc.
          Please check the website yourself if you have any comment.

Any comments please?

Comentario

you obviously cant take it all in.

Obviously not...

direct from the satellite FREE
            OK (within reason)

to get the signal from the satellite then retransmit through the airwaves using microwave or terrestrial then charge people for the service { telmocro torresat } ILLEGAL. There is no difference between using Airbourne or Copper and whether or not people are charged is irrelevant

To attach 40 tv sets to one dish and receive the signal FREE!!!!!
            Agreed provided that each consumer receives unchanged signal that requires a local DTH convertor (STB) at each termination point. The use of a 'headend' and restricted channel throughput nullifies the 'unchanged signal' situation

Another point if I may with your solution...I believe that most urbanisations with comms cabinets and small towers have a full set of Spanish Terrestrial antennas feeding via coax to each property. Will you be running all new cables as the ITC regs state that the provision of such cabling is for the current and future benefit of any individual wishing to view any terrestrial Spanish TV (both analogue as current or TDT) via a suitable receiver. So if a Spanish (or other) person resides there and wants their full range of local Spanish TV, how do you overcome that?

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por C4S Ver Mensaje
              Dear forum,
              I would be grateful for some assistance from those understanding the legals and technical info on TV reception.

I have a BigSAT BS-S100 Premium Xpeed Digital Satellite Receiver using a satellite receiver device the size of an ice cream cone attached to my mesh aerial or something like it.

I did read on the forum ( open for correction ) that freeview is freeview, what you see is what you get !.

I looked at a company called fortunasat.... sky tv in spain, sky,tv,in,spain,freeviewspain,alicante,murcia,spai n,sky tv in alicante,sky tv in torrevieja,freeview tv in torrevieja,freeview tv in spain,satellite tv in spain,satellite dish suppliers in spain,sky tv in benidorm,sky tv in denia,fre to have installed a large dish 1.8m and and above to increase our freeview coverage and after looking at their website I ask this question please.

Firstly, when I see SKY now mentioned, knowing it is totally illegal here I step back and alarm bells ring, however, has anyone had experience with this company ? and if I install a large dish 1.8m or above whether I will receive more freeview channels or not ?.

They claim, and boy oh boy, have I been stung financially thus far for UK TV, quote they can quarantee channels like :
              BBC1, 2,3,4, News 24, ITV1,2,3,4, Channel 5, Sky News etc.
              Please check the website yourself if you have any comment.

Any comments please?
              Yes, I have comments. My neighbours put to this company certain questions. I reproduced those questions on this website. So far they remain unanswered.
              They are:
              1. What is your company's registered address ?
              2. What is your CIF (company registration number) ?
              3. How many clients do you have ?
              4. The fact that it is unlawful to rebroadcast Sky, BBC and ITV programmes has been made public in the press. We (my neighbours that is) are also in possession of emails from BSkyB, BBC and ITV confirming just that ie. no company in Spain has a licence or legal agreement to rebroadcast programmes from these suppliers and that every caution should be used when dealing with anyone who offers supply of same. They are simply not being truthful. May we have your comments please ?
              5. Do you consent to us checking your company out with the registration authorities, with BSkyB, the BBC and ITV ?

So far, no reply to these questions which I think bearing in mind the sum asked by these suppliers and given recent events are quite reasonable ones to ask, don't you ?

I might add that my near neighbours have far more money than I but along with me have been caught out once too often by companies offering what we all know are unreliable services. I bow to my neighbour's judgement on this one which is why I have a second hand dish and receive what I can directly for the satellite for TV entertainment.
              Editado por última vez por JulieN; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2780-julien en , 23:28:29.

Comentario

• TV Installers

Look at Lee Digital he has just fitted a Sky system for us was very helpful and
                took a long time setting the dish up and making sure we were satisfied

Comentario

• Is It Fully Legal To Have Sky System Here In Spain?

Do You Need A Sky Card? If You Do How Do You Get One And Do You Have To Have It Registered With Uk Address.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por elli17 Ver Mensaje
                    Is It Fully Legal To Have Sky System Here In Spain?

Do You Need A Sky Card? If You Do How Do You Get One And Do You Have To Have It Registered With Uk Address.
                    Please, please read over what has occupied this forum and others for the past two months.

No, it is NOT fully legal to have a Sky system in Spain - that is why Telmicro was raided and closed and why other TV providers have quickly changed what they re broadcast.

If you have a Sky system here and and a card registered in the UK, all will go well unless Sky find out then it will be adios. My neighbours have an email stating that and it has been covered time after time in the local press here.

Have you been away ?

Comentario

• solbergdigitaltv

have heard about Solberg digital tv, does any one know any thing to this company ? any reply is very much welcome

Comentario

• 2.4 mtr dish

Does a 2.4 mtr dish come in sections or is it complete?

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
                          Does a 2.4 mtr dish come in sections or is it complete?
                          I think that Fortec Star petal dish comes in sections and has to be put together, the view by many people on here is that the 2.4m one is not a good quality dish and is only realy equivilent to a 1.8 solid one.

All the recomendations seem to be for the 2.4 Portuguese dish which is a solid dish, so its a bit confusing as to what to go for as whichever you choose its a large investment.

Comentario

• Round Town News - UK TV Broadcasting

Dear forum,
                            thanks for the feedback on my last post. For those who have not seen the Round Town News for this week below is what thay quote. I got the impression that if I install a large dish I can receive channels from all over Europe where there is no legal complication and risk of loss of channels. Please read, I know it's long but many will have precious opinions on this statement by RTN,

Not surprisingly, our open invitation to Telmicro Levante to speak to us regarding the dire situation that it has found itself in, went unanswered. Here at Round Town News we are still being inundated with e-mails and telephone calls from disgruntled customers and have spent the week getting various statements in order so that we can tell you, our readers, the best course of action; a legal way to get British TV here in Spain. As we told you last week, we have contacted many companies in both the UK and here in Spain so that we can determine exactly what is the best and legal way to receive TV and what isn’t. As we confirmed at the time, the crux of the whole issue is that Telmicro Levante S.L. were re-broadcasting British TV. Basically, they were using the mesh dishes to receive a signal that was itself being received via a larger dish. The signals were transmitted all over the Southern Costa Blanca and as this is illegal, the authorities shut them down. It is believed that they will be also targeting other companies doing this in the near future. Through our investigations, we have confirmed that the only legal way to get British TV is to buy a satellite dish that is large enough to receive the signal directly from the satellite that is in orbit. This has been confirmed by the Telecommuncations Ministry in Madrid.

SKY
                            We contacted BSkyB to determine what their position is with regards to their channels being broadcast over here. Their spokesperson said; “Sky only authorises the reception of Sky TV in the UK and Ireland. Our terms and conditions expressly prohibit reception elsewhere in Europe. If we have evidence that a viewing card is being used outside the UK or Ireland, we switch it off. We also have no formal distribution or re-broadcasting of our channels outside of the UK and Ireland.” The Spokesperson continued; “Because we don’t own the rights to broadcast many of our programmes outside the UK and Ireland, we are unable to make our Sky TV services available in other countries. We only provide Sky TV services to customers with an address in the UK or Ireland. Telmicro Levante S.L. has no connection to Sky and, while we are very sympathetic to its former customers, we are unable to assist them in this situation.”

BBC & ITV
                            The BBC told us that their programmes are financed by UK Licence Fee-paying citizens and outside of the UK they are licensed by BBC Worldwide. They said; “BBC Worldwide’s portfolio of 22 channel brands brings the best mix of entertainment, factual, learning and children’s programming to around 259 million homes in over 100 countries around the world, making BBC Worldwide the UK’s number one international television broadcaster in terms of reach. BBC Worldwide is the only service that can be transmitted legally outside of the UK.” ITV on the other hand said that it would be legal to transmit their channels if an interested party were to buy a licence. They said; “ITV’s channels are produced for broadcast in the UK. Any party wishing to broadcast them in another territory, such as Spain, would need to enter into a licence or agreement with ITV” They refused to speculate as to how much a licence would be to buy.

Digital +
                            It soon became apparent that none of the main British TV companies are willing to transmit here in Spain, so after we had exhausted the UK companies, we turned our attention to the Spanish. We contacted the Comisión de Mercado de las Telecomunicaciones (CMT), the Spanish Broadcasting Market Commission. They told us that in order to transmit a signal of a paid satellite channel in Spain, that channel only has to ask for a permission from the UK authorities, to get the signal out of the country. This can be done in every country where the satellite has coverage and that channel won’t have to ask for any broadcast permit in Spain. If a company wants to broadcast that channel here they will need to, contact the broadcast channel to ask for permission to re-broadcast and pay the copyrights to the channel. The channel will have to ask for the permission from the UK authorities first though. Secondly, they need to be a legal company which is registered at the CMT and at the Comunidad Autonoma de Andalucia. With this in mind, we then contacted Spanish company Digital Plus. The press department of Sogecable, the group that owns Digital Plus, issued this statement to RTN; “We confirm that we have no intention at the moment of getting the rights of SKY channels for Spain. Therefore Digital Plus will not transmit that signal.” The reason that they gave is that due to the majority of English speaking people only living in pockets along the coast of Spain, they won’t transmit specific channels just for one or two regions. They have a countrywide signal and it wouldn’t be in their interests to provide British TV to the whole of Spain.

Satellite
                            A satellite TV expert confirmed; “UK TV is only legally obtained by installing equipment that receives the TV transmission direct from the satellites (Astra2D and Eurobird). It is possible to purchase and install readily available consumer products and equipment designed to receive these satellite transmissions and when using a free to air ‘digi’ box the customer is not infringing any copyright laws or licenses by viewing channels received via satellite transmissions that are readily available in Spain. In summary, the use of a large dish and a free to air ‘digi’ box decriminalises the viewing of UK television in Spain.

Comentario

• hi everyone, Ive just heard that there is going to be a programme on spanish tele tomorrow, about TELMICRO being closed down. With videofootage of them being closed down. At about 3pm on all apnish news programes. So ill be watching that on antena 3.
                              just thought id let other ex telmicro customers know about it!!

Comentario

• Wrong

Originalmente publicado por jonno Ver Mensaje
                                Zattoo will only allow you to watch the channels of the country you are in
                                I use Zattoo all the time and it has Polish, French and German channels among others here in Spain,

VERY happy with it and I don't have ANY other TV

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X