• Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• mazzer

why not contact torrestat ??

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por paulc307 Ver Mensaje
      why not contact torrestat ??
      Because they sound like the next to be shut down. Why not throw the money out the window?

A bit sad to see that RTN uses us as their main source for news, as very few of the sources here seems to be anything but advertisement for other illegal services!

Comentario

• I've got TV

Just connected a good few metres of Coax cable, stuck one end in the TV aerial socket and the other out of the window. Have now got a few Spanish channels which includes the Olympics. So great for the reminaing events and closing ceremony. Couldn't use the communal aerial as Telmicro had severed that.

Comentario

• No problem. We do have Sky News. BBC 1,2,3,4. ITV 1,2,3,4. Channel 4 & 5. RTE 1 & 2. BBC News and Prime. UK Gold, Living and Drama. Uk Documentary, History Channel, Nat Geo, Discovery RealTime, CNN. Euro Sport, Euro Sport 1 & 2. Fox, E4 and I think E4 extra. Film 4, Zone Romantic, Horror. Calle 13, Hallmark, Hollywood, Star. Men and Motors, Film 4 Men. Two Nordic channels. Disney, during the day as well as the BBC childrens channel. BBC Parliament. One Adult Channel after 22.30. Xtrm, MGM and one or two Spanish stations. I might of missed one or two of the lesser channels. And of course many radio stations. Torrestat do supply you with a list, but it is not accurate. I will say that the picture is gin clear and we have not experienced any interference. Hope this helps.

Comentario

• Many Thanks NickyK1 that is very much appreciated.

Comentario

• food for thought...

I'd just like to know why Telmicro were shut down, when other companies showing the same channels only had to remove the channels. Sounds weird to me... some people have said it's cos of tax and stuff, but then they wouldn't have been shut down... just majorly fined and wrists slapped... there's definitely something that someone's not telling...

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por sunshinegal Ver Mensaje
                I'd just like to know why Telmicro were shut down, when other companies showing the same channels only had to remove the channels. Sounds weird to me... some people have said it's cos of tax and stuff, but then they wouldn't have been shut down... just majorly fined and wrists slapped... there's definitely something that someone's not telling...
                I quite agree sunshinegal there must be more to it.
                Quite a few of the contributors to this thread seem to have a vested interest in UKTV - " Don´t go with Telmicro they´re all crooks come and buy my lovely legal system instead - it has 550 channels and 600 radio stations innit"
                I´m prepared to wait and see with Telmicro & Emile.

Comentario

• Hi do you miss eastenders, corry st and emerdale if so all is not lost go to BritBox - Watch Brittish T.V, From Anywhere In The World! and watch all the previous programmes back to when telemicro went off the air.
                  Also if you want free films and series such as ncis, csi miami, simpsons etc and many more you can find them on the following site Project Free TV - Watch all your favorite tv shows and movies online free.
                  All you need is a to watch it on your tv is to get a cable from media mark in elche which cost me 13.95 euros so all is not lost.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por Heather Ver Mensaje
                    Hi do you miss eastenders, corry st and emerdale if so all is not lost go to BritBox - Watch Brittish T.V, From Anywhere In The World! and watch all the previous programmes back to when telemicro went off the air.
                    Also if you want free films and series such as ncis, csi miami, simpsons etc and many more you can find them on the following site Project Free TV - Watch all your favorite tv shows and movies online free.
                    All you need is a to watch it on your tv is to get a cable from media mark in elche which cost me 13.95 euros so all is not lost.
                    Well done Heather, just tried it and it works perfectly. Cheers X X

Comentario

• Watching British football on TVE1 . Premiership football at the weekend !
                      Have got ten spanish stations . With a thirty euro box connected I could have about forty.
                      Just reconnected the communal ariel leaving Telmicro ready to go as well!
                      Will use the websites mentioned as well in the meantime.
                      Telmicro sent us a letter saying they will be back soon ?????????
                      There is hope yet ?
                      So if Telmicro comes back without Sky Sports ,I can watch a lot on Spanish TV.

Comentario

• Channels on Free to view

I just sourced out a package deal at Carrefore. They sell a dish with reciver all for €119, the UK free to view channels are listed on the side of the box. You can use the same cable from Telemichro and set the dish where the mircrodish was. You may have to move it around and it all depends on your location but it works.

Also there is a guy who will install "Free to View" (20 channels in all) all inclusive for €250 (if you already have the cable running from the roof). Pre-signal testing with no obligation. His name is Steve @ 96 671 49 27. Better then noth'n

Good luck all

Comentario

• so easy?

is it really that easy? Why did we ever pay 20 euros a month? If this is right 6 months and it would pay for itself!! I'm actually getting on ok with Spanish - watched Come Dine with me Spanish style last night! Spanish x factor next!!! The art of conversation is fortunately still alive here too!

Comentario

• This weekend: Everton v Portsmouth on TVE2 at 4pm on Saturday whilst Sunday's match between Aston Villa and Liverpool at 5pm is on TeleDeporte.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por colina Ver Mensaje
                              I just sourced out a package deal at Carrefore. They sell a dish with reciver all for €119, the UK free to view channels are listed on the side of the box. You can use the same cable from Telemichro and set the dish where the mircrodish was. You may have to move it around and it all depends on your location but it works.

Also there is a guy who will install "Free to View" (20 channels in all) all inclusive for €250 (if you already have the cable running from the roof). Pre-signal testing with no obligation. His name is Steve @ 96 671 49 27. Better then noth'n

Good luck all
                              I'd be careful...

When my dad moved to Orihuela he saw that same deal, went and got it and asked his friend (a tv installer) to put it up... although the box says BBC1, BBC2, ITV etc etc.... all he can get is BBC World news in english, thankfully tho he speaks german so has a couple more ot choose from. In to tal has about 180 but can only understand about 8 :S.

Don't be fooled by the promises on the box, it depends on you having the perfect positioning to receive them all.

If all those channels were really available for 80€ and no more, I don't think there would have been any market at all for Telmicro etc here do you?

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por colina Ver Mensaje

Good luck all
                                If it's the same guy that's installing 'dishes' in my area (near Rojales) for €250, then I have to say that the 'Satellite' is in a very strange position! The 'dishes' are pointing horizontally (same as a mesh). So the signals must be coming from another 'rebroadcaster' (wonder if it knows). Lets hope it lasts for the people that have paid out.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X