• what are the channels ???

Comentario

• I have some English channels tonight

Anyone else have any?

Comentario

• TV Back

Yes channels starting to come back

Comentario

• Just in time for us coming out Monday. The community will, unfortunately, have numerous dishes up though, what a sight it will be. Grrrrr.

Comentario

• There are about 6 at the moment,
            Sky News,
            Xtrm,
            BBC World News
            MGM
            Natura
            Cine

They seem to be testing the different frequencies. We can but hope!! Looks better than it has done for a few weeks.

Comentario

• Boo-Hoo still got no channels!! not fair how come some people have and some people haven't?? the system from carrefour with the 80cm dish doesn't work, (certainly not in the torretas) for english channels been there tried that!! need bigger dish, much bigger dish, ok if you can speak spanish or german though get great picture on those channels!!

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por duncanandnicki Ver Mensaje
                Boo-Hoo still got no channels!! not fair how come some people have and some people haven't?? the system from carrefour with the 80cm dish doesn't work, (certainly not in the torretas) for english channels been there tried that!! need bigger dish, much bigger dish, ok if you can speak spanish or german though get great picture on those channels!!
                Perhaps they are working on different transmitters, one at a time. I think our mesh is receiving the signal from the transmitter at San Luis, where is yours receiving it from?

Comentario

• Telmicro

Have got some channels back! Got BBC World News, Sky News, Natura, MGM, XTRM and CineStar these are then repeated on alot of the channel numbers. But at least it is back and no doubt there will be a couple of films to watch over the weekend. Hope to have other channels soon!!

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por duncanandnicki Ver Mensaje
                    Boo-Hoo still got no channels!! not fair how come some people have and some people haven't?? the system from carrefour with the 80cm dish doesn't work, (certainly not in the torretas) for english channels been there tried that!! need bigger dish, much bigger dish, ok if you can speak spanish or german though get great picture on those channels!!
                    I just posted on Crisdee's thread - just incase yodon't look at it I'll let you know, mine's not back either so called telmicro (902512930) and they confirmed I'm on La mata and they've only managed to get montesinos back on so far, but the other transmitters are soon to follow so will be back soon

Fear not young one... Eastenders is only around the corner now! haha

Comentario

• maybe i'll have to cancel my request to another provider, although i only have bbc world at the mo complete with all the programming onfo.....it'll come. waited 2 weeks another few days won't hurt

Comentario

• Blimey, its like the sun coming back after a long eclipse...'we've got it here, are you back on yet?' ...no, not yet, but its coming, they've got it over there!' and so on. No Telmicro yet in San Miguel, personally I'm longing for a bit of UK news via the BBC, sick to the back teeth of US election on CNN, and weird arty-farty stuff on EuroNews.

Comentario

• Hi Everyone...

why pay for more tv channels..that will not last...and be without tv again again..SO....

Check out Costa Free TV... Free Online Television for the Costa Blanca - Costa Free TV

Free Online Television for the Costa Blanca - Watch all your favorite Movies, Live TV & Sports ALL FOR FREE.

Comentario

• who says they won't last? Wnyone who's spoken to Telmicro knows that the only channels they're gonna be putting back on air are those approved by the courts... therefore completely legal and guaranteed...

I am however interested in looking at free online telly for the meantime and as an addition to my telly... but maybe not so good as my connection is great for surfing but takes about 3 days to download a film! haha

Comentario

• Well I cant understand whats going on. After reading Chrisdee's post this morning I decided to check out what was happening as I was going past the Quesada offices (main transmitter) on my way to a job. I called in and the place was still covered in Guardia tape and it was obvious that no one had been in there. I spoke to a spanish guy in the garage next door and he said that no one had been there since the guardia raid.

So either they are setting up somewhere else with new equipment (hence the time it is taking to obtain new stuff), or someone is trying to start up in their place and nick all of their customers.

Again the last paragraph is pure speculation, as are most of the posts on this subject, but all I know for sure is that the Quesada end of things is a no go area.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por Britbuild Ver Mensaje
                                Well I cant understand whats going on. After reading Chrisdee's post this morning I decided to check out what was happening as I was going past the Quesada offices (main transmitter) on my way to a job. I called in and the place was still covered in Guardia tape and it was obvious that no one had been in there. I spoke to a spanish guy in the garage next door and he said that no one had been there since the guardia raid.

So either they are setting up somewhere else with new equipment (hence the time it is taking to obtain new stuff), or someone is trying to start up in their place and nick all of their customers.

Again the last paragraph is pure speculation, as are most of the posts on this subject, but all I know for sure is that the Quesada end of things is a no go area.
                                Don't go crying in your beer tonight, It'll go flat. Got the channels up now without the great big menu sign covering the picture over but nothing to get too excited about, Disney, Xtrm, Sky News, BBC World, a sports channel, greyhound racing, MGM and a couple of old film channels. Getting better.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X