Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Habitation Certificate

I Am Releasing Equity In An 2 Bedroom Apartment I Bought Of Plan In 2003 The Complex Has Been Handed Over To The Committe And Everything Finished ,
    Now I Have Had A Binding Mortgage Offer Of Bankinter But When I Went To The Notary To Sign The Mortgage The Bank Said They Required The Habitation Certificate. My Lawyers Then Went To The Town Hall To Try And Get This But Were Told To Apply For It .
    It Has Now Been 3weeks And All I Get From My Solciters Is We Don't Know How Long It Will Be. I Require This Mortgage Advance Urgently But Have Been Given No Time Limit On Obtaining The Required Information To Sign.

The Habitation Certificate or First Occupation Licence is granted by the Town Hall when the developer presents the application. Then a technical inspection has to be passed previous to the approval of the said Certificate which according to law, is one of the requirements before the property can be handed.
    Some banks require the Certificate previous to granting the mortgage at the notary.

For further information, please contact us.

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X