Este tema está cerrado
X
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

You people are sooo funny, read this again and tell me that you arnt cringing with embarrasment...Yes, I do try to lead a more classy lifestyle..
    My god, when i read that i fell off the chair and convulsed with laughter.
    Next..

.....If that makes me a snob then I am proud to be a snob....This statement makes my point completley, fur coats and no knickers doesnt make you a snob.
    Next..
    ..I want you lot gone.. Again a view of your true feelings, but little relevance to the debate.
    Next..No wonder the UK is going down the tubes.. Tell us please your feelings on exactly why the uk is going down the tubes? i am very interested to hear your thoughts on this.
    Next....Let's change attitude. Let's honestly endeavour to be the best - then I will be proud to be british - even if we don't make it... This is very funny statement, again i nearly fell from my perch, such a load of bull.
    Next..Bring back Franco!! No messing about then.. Bull, Franco was a murderer who depopulated much of southern spain, dont make statements like this so lightly, i know spanish who would spit on these words.

Next..Somebody mentioned dodgy, that's what dodgy is, printing off an unfinished booking form, it's dishonest... Yes its dishonest but dont tell me you have lead a perfect life without ever doing something dishonest.

Next..Just because someone else is breaking the law does not mean that you are justified in doing the same. Do you not care about the reputation we brits have, and how other nationalities, our spanish hosts most importantly, see us..

Honestly no i dont care how they see us because i know they dont care how we see them, truth is the spanish resent our presence but want our investment, i see this all the day is long..

Next..Do you see Scandinavians, French and Germans in droves like that? Absolutely not, which is why the Spanish think so low of us.

I speak reasonable spanish, and believe me that is how they see the brits more than any other nationality... Not true, actually they hate the portugese much more than us, followed by anyone from south america, then france then cataluna, in a list of who the spanish hate the most we are not even top ten.

Next...I spoke to a spanish guy recently in a pottery in Polop. He asked me where I was from and was surprised I was a brit as I was speaking in spanish. He told me he hated the brits. They came in coaches, came out the bodega across the road and into his shop still drinking, shouting, and throwing their plastic glasses and cigarette ends all over the floor. Why are they like that he said... But none the less he will take their money, never would he think to put a notice barring alcohol..

Next..The sloppiest and most unreliable tradesmen - no other nationality would touch a british workman with a barge pole...Close but there are much worse than british tradesman, for example the spanish tradesman.

I was smart enough to live miles away from Torrevieja ...

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Nalle Ver Mensaje
      How does the authorities track down a holidaymaker who is here and have an accident and does a runnar? When I say Non resident I mean just that. A holiday maker.
      In that case it should be illigal for ANY foreign plated cars to be inside spain, even if they are just here on holiday.
      Rubbish. A holiday maker will have his car registered to his address in the UK, and the UK police would catch up with him.

So will the illegal, except he isn't there any more!! How do you find his address here?

I hope you never have serious injuries for which you have no way of claiming compensation from the insurance as a result of running into one of these louts.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por stevethepainter Ver Mensaje
        You people are sooo funny, read this again and tell me that you arnt cringing with embarrasment...Yes, I do try to lead a more classy lifestyle..
        My god, when i read that i fell off the chair and convulsed with laughter.
        Next..

.....If that makes me a snob then I am proud to be a snob....This statement makes my point completley, fur coats and no knickers doesnt make you a snob.
        Next..
        ..I want you lot gone.. Again a view of your true feelings, but little relevance to the debate.
        Next..No wonder the UK is going down the tubes.. Tell us please your feelings on exactly why the uk is going down the tubes? i am very interested to hear your thoughts on this.
        Next....Let's change attitude. Let's honestly endeavour to be the best - then I will be proud to be british - even if we don't make it... This is very funny statement, again i nearly fell from my perch, such a load of bull.
        Next..Bring back Franco!! No messing about then.. Bull, Franco was a murderer who depopulated much of southern spain, dont make statements like this so lightly, i know spanish who would spit on these words.

Next..Somebody mentioned dodgy, that's what dodgy is, printing off an unfinished booking form, it's dishonest... Yes its dishonest but dont tell me you have lead a perfect life without ever doing something dishonest.

Next..Just because someone else is breaking the law does not mean that you are justified in doing the same. Do you not care about the reputation we brits have, and how other nationalities, our spanish hosts most importantly, see us..

Honestly no i dont care how they see us because i know they dont care how we see them, truth is the spanish resent our presence but want our investment, i see this all the day is long..

Next..Do you see Scandinavians, French and Germans in droves like that? Absolutely not, which is why the Spanish think so low of us.

I speak reasonable spanish, and believe me that is how they see the brits more than any other nationality... Not true, actually they hate the portugese much more than us, followed by anyone from south america, then france then cataluna, in a list of who the spanish hate the most we are not even top ten.

Next...I spoke to a spanish guy recently in a pottery in Polop. He asked me where I was from and was surprised I was a brit as I was speaking in spanish. He told me he hated the brits. They came in coaches, came out the bodega across the road and into his shop still drinking, shouting, and throwing their plastic glasses and cigarette ends all over the floor. Why are they like that he said... But none the less he will take their money, never would he think to put a notice barring alcohol..

Next..The sloppiest and most unreliable tradesmen - no other nationality would touch a british workman with a barge pole...Close but there are much worse than british tradesman, for example the spanish tradesman.

I was smart enough to live miles away from Torrevieja ...
        What a load of rubbish! You clearly have no intellectual ability whatsover. Stick to supping your beer in front of the footie and leave the debate to people whose command of the language makes sense. Meanwhile, with your debased attitude please go back to the UK.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por david s Ver Mensaje
          Rubbish. A holiday maker will have his car registered to his address in the UK, and the UK police would catch up with him.

So will the illegal, except he isn't there any more!! How do you find his address here?

I hope you never have serious injuries for which you have no way of claiming compensation from the insurance as a result of running into one of these louts.
          Lol now are all louts,
          Here is a conondrum for you all,
          So you see me in my 10 year old Toyota 4x4, uk plates, bit of a banger maybe worth a couple of grand and you think/?? what, Really what do you think.?

Ok so other side of the coin, You see me in my Porsche Cayenne, 3 years old worth 60 grand uk plates, hmm what would you think then/??

am i still a lout?, a person who pisses up your hedge? do i still start fights?.

I think its all down to Snobbery, you wouldnt wanna know a guy in an old worthless truck right, but the same person in something thats worth as much as your apartment then thats a different thing right, or would you turn your head and say something like New Money, Huummppp. like they do in the uk,
          either way i only joined this forum to find out about telemicro and there curent situationh but couldnt resist replying to the bigoted post that started this thread, what an idiot.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por david s Ver Mensaje
            What a load of rubbish! You clearly have no intellectual ability whatsover. Stick to supping your beer in front of the footie and leave the debate to people whose command of the language makes sense. Meanwhile, with your debased attitude please go back to the UK.
            I dont drink, I also dont watch Footie, I have a degree or 2 though.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por stevethepainter Ver Mensaje
              I dont drink, I also dont watch Footie, I have a degree or 2 though.
              If you have two degrees, how come you are painting houses?

Please don't think we are all as stupid as you are.

Comentario

Well I have THREE degress. Well I have one of their LP's anyway.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Scorpio Ver Mensaje
                  Well I have THREE degress. Well I have one of their LP's anyway.
                  I have 27 degrees (on my thermometer)

Comentario

Steve, I wanna shake your hand, for telling this trumped up bunch of halfwit snobs on here the truth. Me and you are from the same planet mate, the planet REALITY.

They all go on about being proud of "being British", and "go home you lout" and "we are worried about what the Spanish think about us". FFS if you are that proud of being British then why did you leave the bloody country in the first place.

I cringe when I read some of the drivell that people post on here, and I agree entirely about the very first post in this thread. Why do saddo's have to start scaremongering rumours, based upon half baked info in the first place ??? Does it give them a thrill or summat. (No doubt I will be hung drawn and quartered now for using a word that isn't in the oxford english dictionary).

I have always been law abiding in as much as I will never do anything that will harm another (Brit or Spanish or any nationality) either physically or financially. As for all the other rules and regulations, they are there either to control you or to get money out of you. So as far as I am concerned I follow the rules that are IMPORTANT. All the rest are rules that have been implemented by governments to control you or take from you.

So all of you that have replied on here with the "I will follow the rules cos thats what the rules say" response, or the "clear off back to the UK cos you are a lout" response, or the "I will follow the rules cos I dont have a mind of my own" response, then I would suggest you try, with what bit of life you have left, to get a life and enjoy it, because if all you have left is to sit at your computers and slag off others because they dont agree with your blinkered outlook, then I feel so sorry for you.

And as for the prat who reckons british tradesmen are the worst, then I would suggest you try employing a spanish company. You will no doubt find that they are the most caring, qualified, clean, professional, prompt, and sober tradesmen you have ever used.......................NOT.

Comentario

I used to work with a lot of people banged up at Her Majesty's pleasure with degrees Steve-the Painter. I have dealt with little people like you and your scams all my working life. Justice does come eventually, I can assure you.

Thanks for the information regarding the booking form scam though. At a recent Vecino Colaborando meeting attended by the Policia Local, they expressed concern that a large number of GB plated vehicles were being used in the commission of crime and that their owners could not be traced even if registered numbers were taken down.

Tonight I have prepared an email and sent it through the system for the attention of the VC contact at the Policia Local as well as to the Policia Judicial contact at the Guardia Civil.

I am sure they will be delighted to brief their officers and those of Traffico with this information who can then impound the vehicle and make the necessary enquiries to establish the voracity of the information passed to them by scamming ex pats.

Just post any more of your scams here and I shall be delighted to pass them on the the appropriate authorities and indeed the press.

When your unlawful vehicle knocks over an innocent person, I hope you are caught and sent out to one of Espana's finest penetentiaries. They are lovely places, I assure you. There you can study for even more educational qualifications (whilst keeping your backside firmly against the wall !)
                      Editado por última vez por MJC; https://torrevieja.com/forums/ en , 13:46:49.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por MJC Ver Mensaje
                        I used to work with a lot of people banged up at Her Majesty's pleasure with degrees Steve-the Painter. I have dealt with little people like you and your scams all my working life. Justice does come eventually, I can assure you.

Thanks for the information regarding the booking form scam though. At a recent Vecino Colloaborando meeting attended by the Policia Local, they expressed concern that a large number of GB plated vehicles were being used in the commission of crime and that their owners could not be traced even if registered numbers were taken down.

Tonight I have prepared an email and sent it through the system for the attention of the VC contact at the Policia Local as well as to the Policia Judicial contact at the Guardia Civil.

I am sure they will be delighted to brief their officers and those of Traffico with this information who can then impound the vehicle and make the necessary enquiries to establish the voracity of the information.

Just post any more of your scams here and I shall be delighted to pass them on the the appropriate authorities and indeed the press.

When your unlawful vehicle knocks over an innocent person, I hope you are caught and sent out to one of Espana's finest penitentiaries. They are lovely places, I assure you. There you can study for even more educational qualifications.
                        Well done, good reply,................... how long did it take you to compose that.

Yep, Saddo of the highest order.

or in cockney rhyming slang............................................ a grass

Comentario

Stop the personal attacks

In spite the obvious need for slandering and entertainment now as the soaps and football has been taken off your screens, I suggest that we try to keep the forum free of attacks on any individuals posting here.

The fact is that this part of Spain has been 'lawless' for long. Perhaps because the Spanish population is small and has profited hugely from immigration and rise in property prices. Spain has also risen from being a poor, backwards country run by a despot, to becoming one of the success stories of Europe as to economic growth and prosperity.

In other parts of Spain (like Catalonia) costs and systems you find in most other Western European countries are in place, resulting in higher standards and higher costs of living.

Now it is coming to the Costa Blanca. Soon we will be as regulated as you would be anywhere else in Western Europe, and taxed thereafter. It may come as a shock, but Britain is lagging behind and is almost considered a tax-haven compared to other EU nations. If you have seen what has happened in the UK the last few years, you will see that a huge amount of new regulation has been introduced. Most of it is blamed on the EU, however this is only partly the truth. The main reason is that people keep voting for governments wanting a larger public sector. People vote that the 'system' should take care of them. And they keep forgetting that someone (all of us) have to take the cost.

As I stated in an earlier posting: The sun is setting on The Wild West of the Costa. We have to adapt, or go somewhere else. And if we wish to stay and influence the process we can only do so by getting involved in the politics (register to vote, vote, and join the political parties).

Comentario

To compose my earlier response, about a minute. I won't bother reciting my educational qualifications. So childish I feel. That said, posters who are very quick to cite their ownership of degrees, really need to learn to spell properly !

Retired employees of law enforcement agencies are hardly 'grasses'. They, as I did, gave their lives to safeguarding their communities and experience teaches this - that big crimes only come about as a result of the lack of enforcement action against little ones. Having served in Derry during the troubles, I have some experience of this.

I agree wholeheartedly with the poster immediately previous to this. The rule of law and democracy must prevail and the wild west antics of what many of us refer to as 'white van man' 'dodgy businessman' et. al. must be brought under control.

I believe in our contacts with the Police and other agencies and also with the Municipal Authorities. Call me a 'grass' if you wish. Others would prefer the term 'a responsible and law abiding citizen.'
                            Editado por última vez por MJC; https://torrevieja.com/forums/ en , 12:09:01.

Comentario

This amusing little piece of verse appeared in a recent edition of the Coastrider newspaper. Penned by Porfirio Rubirosa, Spanish, it is in English and represents a wonderful comment albeit of the English rather than British.

Come and join the barmy army
                              Here they come, ol' Lil and Charlie
                              England shirt and hanging belly
                              Shaven head and breathin' 'eavy
                              Lil, the woodstained Bet Lynch clone
                              Ringlet blonde with face like stone

They walk the market, Essex voices
                              "Ain't it great wiv all these choices?"
                              Walking by cheap barrow tat
                              Charlie buys a West 'am 'at
                              Lil discovers toe nail clipper
                              Struggles with her bum bag zipper

Back to 'ome or 'ouse or flat
                              Furnished with old UK tat
                              Later on, a takeout curry
                              "Deal, No Deal" and then some "Correy"
                              "Neighbours" "Emmerdale", good grief
                              Culture rich beyond belief

They never stray away too far
                              From British ghetto in their car
                              No MOT with UK plates
                              Just like all their other mates
                              Free the dog to bark all night
                              No peace for others - that's alright

Out for fish and chips tonight
                              Won't try Spanish food? - Too right !
                              Loved the Elvis Presley ringer
                              Geriatric sixties singer
                              Then some tuneless karaoke
                              Dancing to the Okey-Cokey

Charles soon full of black and tan
                              Holding more than bladder can
                              Lil is singing at the table
                              As much in tune as she is able
                              Later, back 'ome - time to sleep
                              Salute these Brits that make us weep

Hopefully they'll soon go back
                              To where they fly the Union Jack
                              having never learnt a thing
                              It's just the money that they bring
                              Great ! They've gone to where its wetter
                              And for this Spain's all the better

written by Porfiro Rubirosa

Delete the word Brits/British for English and Union Jack for St George's flag and I could not agree more. But then, I am a Scotsman !
                              Editado por última vez por MJC; https://torrevieja.com/forums/ en , 13:51:01.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por MJC Ver Mensaje
                                This amusing little piece of verse appeared in a recent edition of the Coastrider newspaper. Penned by Porfirio Rubirosa, Spanish, it is in English and represents a wonderful comment albeit of the English rather than British.

Come and join the barmy army
                                Here they come, ol' Lil and Charlie
                                England shirt and hanging belly
                                Shaven head and breathin' 'eavy
                                Lil, the woodstained Bet Lynch clone
                                Ringlet blonde with face like stone

They walk the market, Essex voices
                                "Ain't it great wiv all these choices?"
                                Walking by cheap barrow tat
                                Charlie buys a West 'am 'at
                                Lil discovers toe nail clipper
                                Struggles with her bum bag zipper

Back to 'ome or 'ouse or flat
                                Furnished with old UK tat
                                Later on, a takeout curry
                                "Deal, No Deal" and then some "Correy"
                                "Neighbours" "Emmerdale", good grief
                                Culture rich beyond belief

They never stray away too far
                                From British ghetto in their car
                                No MOT with UK plates
                                Just like all their other mates
                                Free the dog to bark all night
                                No peace for others - that's alright

Out for fish and chips tonight
                                Won't try Spanish food? - Too right !
                                Loved the Elvis Presley ringer
                                Geriatric sixties singer
                                Then some tuneless karaoke
                                Dancing to the Okey-Cokey

Charles soon full of black and tan
                                Holding more than bladder can
                                Lil is singing at the table
                                As much in tune as she is able
                                Later, back 'ome - time to sleep
                                Salute these Brits that make us weep

Hopefully they'll soon go back
                                To where they fly the Union Jack
                                having never learnt a thing
                                It's just the money that they bring
                                Great ! They've gone to where its wetter
                                And for this Spain's all the better

written by Porfiro Rubirosa

Delete the word Brits/British for English and Union Jack for St George's flag and I could not agree more. But then, I am a Scotsman !
                                Nice poem, but who's violating copyright now?
                                Editado por última vez por JOHN73; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2579-john73 en , 13:56:59.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X