Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• superbeam tv

Now that Telemicro has all but disappeared into the night. Along comes a "white knight" in the name of Superbeam tv. Are they the "real thing?" or are they another Telemicro? Apparently superbeam are agents of Hypercable innovations - so has anyone any further info on what to do next regarding obtaining english tv channels?

It's really easy to spot them

Originalmente publicado por john H Ver Mensaje
    Now that Telemicro has all but disappeared into the night. Along comes a "white knight" in the name of Superbeam tv. Are they the "real thing?" or are they another Telemicro? Apparently superbeam are agents of Hypercable innovations - so has anyone any further info on what to do next regarding obtaining english tv channels?
    If they provide SKY or any other British channel not having purchased the right to broadcast content to Spain, they are fraud. Note that BBC etc provides alternative services when broadcast abroad for this reason. It is only in the UK you get BBC1 and BBC2, elsewhere you get BBC World, BBC Prime, BBC Food etc.

The future is brighter. Then you will probably be able to purchase your own programs via the internet and buy your own rights. Until then you can either use legal providers of paid content in Spain (Telefonica, Canal+, D+ etc) or illegal systems.

Some people seem to think SKY is some kind of authority. They are simply a network distributing channels who are purchasing or producing media content. However they understand the legal position they are in, and will not take part in any kind of scam or fraud (unless you argue that copyrights are fraud - ie thepiratebay).

This is the BIG flagship of US policy on immaterial rights, patents and trade marks. Britain is perhaps the second biggest in arguing these points. Perhaps this is a time to rethink your football and sport interest? In the end, it is this that secures the fat salaries and big transfer sums.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por john H Ver Mensaje
      When Telemicro discontinued channels the first time I went into the Superbeam office in Quesada to enquire about changing. The bloke in there was totally obnoxious, which suggested to me that apart from being naturally rude, he was obviously rather worried about how they stood.

All these people re-transmit signals without a licence from the owner. Therefore they are peddling stolen goods. I would not spend any money with any of them, however plausible they sound, because nobody really knows at this stage whether Telmicro was closed for peddling a stolen signal or for financial irregularities or both. If it is the first or last of these, and given the history of certain channels being removed last time it seems likely, then Superbeam, Torresat and all the other are going to be closed down as well sooner or later. Go for a Freesat system.

Comentario

You scammer!

Originalmente publicado por skytvinspain
        There is a story about what has happened with Telemicro in Torrevieja here>>>

If you want British TV get a dish and your own box as you are then breaking no laws and paying your subscription to sky and not a third party "re-broadcaster"
        This is ofcourse a big lie, as SKY has no right to broadcast their material outside the UK. Pubs, and especially large pubs, are the next group to be targeted. Private households will probably get away, as it is hard to gather information and proof that these actually are watching illegal transmissions, that would stand up in court.

It is nice to see that you try to make a living. Why don't you spend your efforts on doing something legal instead? Like helping people get legal TV in English, broadcast by companies that has purchased rights to do this in Spain (like Canal+, Calle 13, Fox etc).

Comentario

Casi Casi

Originalmente publicado por david s Ver Mensaje
          When Telemicro discontinued channels the first time I went into the Superbeam office in Quesada to enquire about changing. The bloke in there was totally obnoxious, which suggested to me that apart from being naturally rude, he was obviously rather worried about how they stood.

All these people re-transmit signals without a licence from the owner. Therefore they are peddling stolen goods. I would not spend any money with any of them, however plausible they sound, because nobody really knows at this stage whether Telmicro was closed for peddling a stolen signal or for financial irregularities or both. If it is the first or last of these, and given the history of certain channels being removed last time it seems likely, then Superbeam, Torresat and all the other are going to be closed down as well sooner or later. Go for a Freesat system.
          I think I know the bloke. Spoken with him 3 or 4 times, when I've had a drink at Casi Casi. He is ok, probably just a bit upset about current events. I don't think he is particularly criminal, but I don't think I would take legal advice form him either.

Comentario

Imagine

Imagine that you had the right contacts within the Police. That you could manage to have them start a vendetta against one of the local pubs for showing illegal TV without paying hte rights. Have the owner arrested, the company liquidated and you could purchase it from a corrupt liquidator accepting your too low bid for it.

Imagine this pub being The Abbey at La Florida, The Laurel and Hardy’s, Paddy’s Point, The Bushwacka or any of the other big and very prosperous pubs. Would you do it? Would it be a good investment?

Imagine that you knew how you could legally show the football matches by using Spanish cabel-tv channels and provide what the local clientel wanted.

Sounds to wild to be happening in Spain...
            ... or does it?

Comentario

"LIAR" mmm that's your "opinion" let us not forget that it is the Law in Spain that a Landlord must provide and or allow the provision of television from the home country of a "long term" tenant sky is broadcast in Ireland, UK and Romania FACT, if you have a SKY box and sky card that have been manufactured by SKY then you are allowed to watch SKY FACT.

Re-broadcasting SKY is against the law

Paying SKY 58 euro a month for a sports package is NOT against the law.

What have you got John? or do you spend your nights in surfing the net? Having viewed all your posts you take me as being a "conspiracy theory" come "ex-police" or "Ex-prison service" know all...

"LIAR" thats charming!

Big hugs....
              Fool. Call Sky and ask!

Comentario

Why call - we all got the web!

Or you can simply use the ask online service on:

Sky.com - Sky Help Centre

It is sad that people like you are so narrow that you don't understand the legal issues at stake, and keep claiming, in a somewhat weird manner, that what you do is legal because it is possible and that you have never heard about anyone being caught. It is as sad as when someone who's just seen the biggest cod ever, claims that the North Sea cod is not endangered by overfishing.

I suggest all your customers claim a refund, as you have sold them something that you are not allowed to sell them. Even if you have a limited company they would be able to sue you, as a running a scam and a deception is not limited to the company and compensation can be claimed from anyone who has taken part of it.

Comentario

They should follow the law

Tut Tut Tut... John you really do need to get out more...

Was I close on your previous employment?

What is your suggestion then John? what should people do if they want to watch British TV?

What do you suggest?

What do you watch?

British TV is for people living in Britain. If you live in Spain you have to watch TV that is available here. A good move would certainly be to approach the current providers (Canal+ etc) and if they don't manage to provide what you are willing to pay for, start a legal company buying rights to broadcast legally here.

My employment, previous employment and personal taste in tv is so irrelevant that only a brainless moron would even ask about it. And yes, you are completely wrong with regards to that.

I suggest that you get a job installing for one of the legal companies, either as a contractor or as an employee. Or if you think you have it in you, set up a legal company distributing legal programming. If either is impossible for you, find another job! To learn Spanish would help.

There are actually quite a few good ideas on this forum. From people who obviously possess ideas and knowledge that can be used.

And for people wanting to watch English TV? There are legal providers of that, free sat, freeview, Canal+ etc. And if you really need everything to be like in England, move back!

Comentario

haha

WOW Just been reading your posts John... (LOL)

Quote : "I suggest that we treat Scottish people in Guardamar nice, as they are probably not connected to this cyber-terrorist. Actually - SPAMMING - is one of the few crimes where a ISP cut the cable... "

Cyber-terrorist???

I take it you live alone, probably with a Jack Russel....

Question : "Do you have SKY"

Question : "What do you suggest people do that want to watch British TV"

Question : "Do you want to meet up in Quesada tonight for a debate?"

Big Hugs X
                    I suggest that the owners of this forum take action against spammers.

No, I have no intention of meeting you in Quesada, as it seems that you have NOTHING WHAT SO EVER to contribute with in this debate except for your lust to scam more people into buying illegal systems. I understand that you like to make money. Try to make them in an honest way, please!

I look forward to you pending arrest, bankruptcy and time in prison; or living by the laws in the country that you live in.

Comentario

[QUOTE=skytvinspain;16747]"LIAR" mmm that's your "opinion" let us not forget that it is the Law in Spain that a Landlord must provide and or allow the provision of television from the home country of a "long term" tenant sky is broadcast in Ireland, UK and Romania FACT, if you have a SKY box and sky card that have been manufactured by SKY then you are allowed to watch SKY FACT.

What have you got John? or do you spend your nights in surfing the net? Having viewed all your posts you take me as being a "conspiracy theory" come "ex-police" or "Ex-prison service" know all...

Email from BsysB

Thank you for your email regarding Sky in Spain.

May I explain that Sky retails various packages of channels (some owned by Sky, but the majority being third party channels) to viewers in the UK and Eire under the terms of agreements which we have with the rights holders for those channels.

Sky does not have the right to broadcast the channels outside the UK and Eire and it is for this reason that our customer contract states that subscribers cannot take their viewing cards and receiving equipment abroad and use it to view Sky’s retailed channels. One exception to this is Sky News which is currently broadcast unencrypted across Europe.

There are many different satellite companies abroad, but any retailers abroad that are trading in Sky Satellite are trading illegally. I hope this clarifies the situation for you.

Kind regards

Lauren Griffin
                      Customer Relations

Comentario

Politics

So you think it is a BAD IDEA that British people watch British TV using SKY?
                        My political view is that it should be made available and that anyone should be allowed to purchase and pay for what ever they want as long as it is not contrary to public interest and decency. I think that the current copyright laws and laws as to distributing media are to strict.

As long as people are doing it in their private home, and no one gets hurt, I don't see the big problem with it. However when it is put into a system and people make profit of someone work without paying them for it, like you are, or illegally selling something that isn't theirs, they have broken my tolerance.

The current laws, that we have to live by, are ofcourse stricter than my opinions. If we want a society run by laws, we need to follow them.
                        Editado por última vez por JOHN73; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2579-john73 en , 13:42:59.

Comentario

Exactamento!

[QUOTE=pleeky;16764]
                          "LIAR" mmm that's your "opinion" let us not forget that it is the Law in Spain that a Landlord must provide and or allow the provision of television from the home country of a "long term" tenant sky is broadcast in Ireland, UK and Romania FACT, if you have a SKY box and sky card that have been manufactured by SKY then you are allowed to watch SKY FACT.

Email from BsysB

Thank you for your email regarding Sky in Spain.

May I explain that Sky retails various packages of channels (some owned by Sky, but the majority being third party channels) to viewers in the UK and Eire under the terms of agreements which we have with the rights holders for those channels.

Sky does not have the right to broadcast the channels outside the UK and Eire and it is for this reason that our customer contract states that subscribers cannot take their viewing cards and receiving equipment abroad and use it to view Sky’s retailed channels. One exception to this is Sky News which is currently broadcast unencrypted across Europe.

There are many different satellite companies abroad, but any retailers abroad that are trading in Sky Satellite are trading illegally. I hope this clarifies the situation for you.

Kind regards

Lauren Griffin
                          Customer Relations
                          Pretty much says it all.

The fact that you and I, are allowed to make mistakes here, is fair. After all, we are consumers and not necessarily expert on immaterial rights and copyrights, deals between companies etc.

Mr skyinspain is not allowed to make mistakes as he is selling this product. He has to make sure that what he sells is 100% legal, and is breaking the law on purpose for personal gain. Fooling us to think that we are getting legal services by paying him.

He just doesn't get it. And continues to lie using childish techniques that most of us understood was immature long before the age of 12.

Tut! Tut! Tut!

Comentario

Dell

From : MR SKY TV | SATELLITE TV | SATELLITE | SKY TV SPAIN | SKY SPAIN | SKY TV | SPAIN

Dear Sirs

I has come to our attention that a certain grumpy, single "I don't believe it" miserable old git called "John" does not want anyone to watch SKY TV in Spain, his reasons are unknown, his motive is this "If you can moan about a subject why not" what shall we tell the kids when they get home from school and want to watch Blue Peter? Are you still upset that you never got a Blue Peter Badge?

PLEASE TELL US ALL "What should we do if we WANT to watch British TV?"

Or by looking at previous post should we restrict our viewing to SKY News?

Why don't you get a job for SKY and go around reporting people for watching Holby City or Eastenders.... (silly silly billy)
                            Are you blaming me for the Spanish laws or the international treaties with regards to immaterial rights?

I don't need to miss Dell Boy now, you're him!

Comentario

Try reading?

Again John "What should people do that want to watch British TV in Spain?"

and

"DO YOU HAVE SKY TV?"
                              I did make an excellent reply to that. Try reading?

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X