X
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

telmicro official accouncment

Hello just joined this forum as interested in the telmicro issue. We live in Mazarron area and obviously have no television at the moment, The place is still all taped up and does not look like anything happening inside like someone suggested earlier where they live, just wondering if anyone got any more news.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Mark01 Ver Mensaje
      Yes, the auhorities need to set a precedent and they only need to go after one operator to achieve that. It's also less expensive to do so - especially if they lose.

So, Hipchick's comment:....

"That is my point - other broadcasters are NOT affected."

should probably read:

"That is my point - other broadcasters are NOT affected - YET."

I think the error starts here:

"Telmicro were shutdown and are being prosecuted for tax evasion and fraud."

Unless I've missed some official source stating this to be a fact (quite possible), it has yet to be confirmed and remains only conjecture at this point.

So, any conclusions based on it are also only conjecture and could be woefully incorrect - a.k.a, GIGO.
      Other broadcasters will NOT be affected.

As for tax evasion , you can take that as fact. Telmicro may well start transmitting again but they ARE being prosecuted re their tax.

Comentario

Hipchick, may I enquire the source of your adamant reply regarding other suppliers will not be affected...

Comentario

telemicro

re no tv we have switched ours back to spanish re the box inside your property at least we can watch olympics it is easy to do or telemicro is charging 25 euro to do it for you and 25 euro to switch you back if as they say they are resuming service 1st sept well wait and see and watch spanish till then

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Mikea Ver Mensaje
            Hipchick, may I enquire the source of your adamant reply regarding other suppliers will not be affected...
            If you go to the Guardia Civil station in Torrevieja, I'm sure they will be happy to confirm this and also the charges of tax evasion / fraud.
            I've just spoken to Telmicro who have said their closure is nothing to do with tax evasion but their broadcast of SKY Channels, just goes to show they cannot be trusted. However they did inform me that they have their license to broadcast and any 'legal' company will be happy to provide a copy for their customers.
            I've also just rung Torresat who have confirmed they are also in possession of these 'certificates'.

Comentario

tv back

hi emma new today myself and sent a thread to wrong person sorry well spoke to them in my area today they say back first week of sept but dont hold your breath we have changed ours back to spanish tv via box in your property or telemicro charging 25 euro in my area to do this cheek really as they have taken monthly payment this month for nothing and then 25 euro to change back if they do come back of course

Comentario

Yes - I think we'd all like to have some reference to the source of that claim AND also the source of the claim that they ARE being prosecuted for tax evasion.

I'm not saying that they aren't - but that I haven't seen any proof.

There is so much garbage being put out about this situation by people who simply do not know either but feel the need to falsely 'claim' that they do.

Until I see/hear it from an official source, I won't trust it. I don't think anyone should.

Comentario

Mark01, please see my post above
                  I've been reading this forum for the last week and there are some ridiculous stories being thrown around. Tat is why I posted today.
                  Editado por última vez por Hipchick; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2670-hipchick en , 15:45:35.

Comentario

Hipchick, are you saying that a member of the Guardia Civil actually told you that Telmicro are being prosecuted for Tax Evasion and nothing else?

Regarding re-broadcasting licenses...as I have stated before, I would be highly surprised if all of the relevant companies DID NOT have them...The issue however is what they re-broadcast in the form of linear content and whether they have the consent and license from the relevant owners to do this...and in the case of the re-broadcast by them of all UK linear channels...the answer is a categorical NO!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Hipchick Ver Mensaje
                      Mark01, please see my post above
                      I did. That isn't proof.

If it were true that they ARE being prosecuted for tax evasion, then it would have been mentioned in at least one press release.

I haven't seen any mention of it. If you have, post a link.

Similarly, while it provides 'a source' in repsonse to Mikea's question, I sincerely doubt the Guardia could guarantee that the other companies would NOT be affected in the near or distant future. My guess is that they're more likely to say that they have no idea what is (or is not) going to happen to the other companies.

After all, they simply carry out the request from someone much higher in these kinds of matters.

Comentario

Hipchick, are you saying that a member of the Guardia Civil actually told you that Telmicro are being prosecuted for Tax Evasion and nothing else?

Regarding re-broadcasting licenses...as I have stated before, I would be highly surprised if all of the relevant companies DID NOT have them...The issue however is what they re-broadcast in the form of linear content and whether they have the consent and license from the relevant owners to do this...and in the case of the re-broadcast by them of all UK linear channels...the answer is a categorical NO!
                        I think some viewers don't want to accept what you say.

It will be interesting to see what is being said on this forum about UK TV, in a years time.

Comentario

Absolutely...There's none so blind as them that don't want to see!

Comentario

I have a member of my family who is married to a Guardia Civil officer. They are being prosecuted for tax evasion, fraud and there are obviously further investigations ongoing as a result of this. But he did say that the closure of the company was due to tax evasion, the channels they were broadcasting were not of interest to them.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Hipchick Ver Mensaje
                              I have a member of my family who is married to a Guardia Civil officer. They are being prosecuted for tax evasion, fraud and there are obviously further investigations ongoing as a result of this. But he did say that the closure of the company was due to tax evasion, the channels they were broadcasting were not of interest to them.
                              I have a relative who is a cop in the London Met and he is subject to just as much misinformation, disinformation and garbage as the rest of us. Sometimes more during the early stages of an incident.

I would not doubt that the possibility of a prosecution for that might be investigated. Prosecutors like as many charges as they can accumulate but....

Again, if they ARE being prosecuted for tax evasion (Note: not 'going to be' or 'possibly be' but 'ARE' - being prosecuted), it would be all over the papers as charges would have been filed.
                              Editado por última vez por Mark01; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2653-mark01 en , 19:11:04.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Mark01 Ver Mensaje
                                I have a relative who is a cop in the London Met and he is subject to just as much misinformation, disinformation and garbage as the rest of us. Sometimes more during the early stages of an incident.

I would not doubt that the possibility of a prosecution for that might be investgated. Prosecutors like as many charges as they can accumulate but....

Again, if they ARE being prosectuted for tax evasion (Note: not 'going to be' or 'possibly be' but 'ARE' - being prosecuted), it would be all over the papers as charges would have been filed.
                                If you read the spanish papers you will see it has been all over the papers AND for tax evasion. Paper Informacion, Issue dated 16th Agosto, page c3
                                Bear in mind that alot of the Brit papers here are taking money from Telmicro installers etc.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X