Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• SALSA and ZOUK

Where gooing for 3 weeks for the holydays to torreveija and like to dance......
    Whe wouldt love to find out places where whe can dance salsa.... and zouk ( that wouldt be perfect)
    Whe dont need lessons but only places to dance........

Rob.

there is a place close to the Plaza Alfred Nobel, Cant remeber the name but its just behind all the shops/bars on the carretera torrejon. Very Spanish. You can also tri hotel fontana, I think they have slasla there, I have no idea what zouk is though.

Comentario

It is my understanding that the Hotel Fontana has closed down.

Comentario

Zouk

Originalmente publicado por Nalle Ver Mensaje
        there is a place close to the Plaza Alfred Nobel, Cant remeber the name but its just behind all the shops/bars on the carretera torrejon. Very Spanish. You can also tri hotel fontana, I think they have slasla there, I have no idea what zouk is though.

Hi - neither had I - got this from the wikipedia web site.

....."Zouk is a style of rhythmic music originating from the French islands of Guadeloupe and Martinique. It has its roots in compas music from Haiti,. Zouk means "party" or "festival" in the local creole of French with English and African influences, all three of which contribute the sound. In Africa, it is popular in franco/luso countries, while on the African islands of Cape Verde they have developed their own type of zouk. In Europe it is particularly popular in France, and in North America the Canadian province of Quebec......."

We learn something new every day.

Comentario

Zouk

Ok thats the beginning off zouk.......
          Zouk is now very populair in Brasil en holland. and off course the way its been danced is chanced also.
          Look for smal video.s at youtube.
          Zouk Adilio Porto and neo zouk mafie zouker.
          Thats off course the top
          Whe love it.

Have fun Rob.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Robbedop Ver Mensaje
            Where gooing for 3 weeks for the holydays to torreveija and like to dance......
            Whe wouldt love to find out places where whe can dance salsa.... and zouk ( that wouldt be perfect)
            Whe dont need lessons but only places to dance........

Rob.
            Try Masa Hotel between Torrevieja and La Mata on the coast road. Dancing every night. Same at La Zenia Hotel
            Both free to enter

Comentario

Ok Masa hotel whe now to find .
              They other one ill find out thanks.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Robbedop Ver Mensaje
                Ok Masa hotel whe now to find .
                They other one ill find out thanks.
                PARDON!!!!!!

Comentario

What Pardon

Comentario