Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Torresat

I'm in Ireland but heading over to Playa Flamenca in September. We have TV with Torresat....I'm reading all these comments about the stations being gone and only Spanish channels available. I'm bringing my 89 year old mother on holidays and she spends a lot of time watching the soaps etc........can someone explain, will we have no English channels when we arrive over? We changed from analogue to digital last year with Torresat....is there anyway I can get the channels back quickly? Appreciate your help as at 89 mum rests a lot and the TV keeps her amused. Thanks in advance for any help.

Originalmente publicado por odowdy Ver Mensaje
    I'm in Ireland but heading over to Playa Flamenca in September. We have TV with Torresat....I'm reading all these comments about the stations being gone and only Spanish channels available. I'm bringing my 89 year old mother on holidays and she spends a lot of time watching the soaps etc........can someone explain, will we have no English channels when we arrive over? We changed from analogue to digital last year with Torresat....is there anyway I can get the channels back quickly? Appreciate your help as at 89 mum rests a lot and the TV keeps her amused. Thanks in advance for any help.
    The thing is, things are changing in the TV line at the moment, nobody knows for sure exactly what's happening now, let alone in September. The best bet would be start taping programmes and bring them out with you so she has something to watch if it does come down to having no TV. You can keep up to date with the rumours on this and other forums and also look at the freebie papers on-line.

Comentario

Currently, Torresat is fairly good, although the signal seems to be lost more frequently than before. I heard that there are new owners? We have lost all SkySports and SkyMovies channels but everything else is still there, along with some replacement channels - mostly rubbish unfortunately. However, what the situation will be next week, or next month, your guess is as good as mine! Fingers crossed. BTW the annual fee has gone up massively from 180 to 240 euros, so the jury's out on that one too!

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X