Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Spanair Madrid Airplane Crash....

How absolutely awful to see on the news of this recent catastrophic accident.... Although some of us have no television, the news gets around and to see and hear about this horrible accident is absolutely awful... There may have been some local people involved... our hearts and sympathies and thoughts go to those people...

Marian

I've been watching video of the crash scene on BBC news website, also on Spanish TV (but I can't understand much of what's being said). It's absolutely awful. Presumably the majority of people were off on their hols. It's horrible just thinking about it. (I flew with Spanair into and out of Madrid earlier this year. I had no problems with them but I'm glad this crash hadn't happened before I travelled).

Comentario

It is really bad, I wasn't being flippant, my heart goes out to them all, it is something we all fear I think

Comentario

Its so close to home really... absolute tradegy...

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por mbridgie
          DC, yes Dave and I are well thanks... DC is DJA?
          DC aka Denis UK you can't discuss events in Madrid but you can slag off UK till your hearts content

Comentario

According to BBC news over 150 dead

Comentario

Just been told off a Spanish neighbour that the government have called a national day of mourning for tomorrow so some shops and banks maybe shut. 152 dead up to now.

Cath

Comentario

153 dead and so far 19 injured, most with severe burns.
                Mostly spanish, but since it was a shared flight with Lufthansa and SAS, these countries are aslo involved.
                So far 4 germans, 1 swede and a unconfirmed amount of dutch citizens have been confirmed missing. 1 Finnish lady is amoungst the survivors.

Can you imagina what the guy that missed the plane feel? he got late to check in BY 3 MINUTES!!! So he wasnt allowed on, I bet he is very happy for that traffic jam yesterday. Moments like that whould get even me to start believe in God.
                Editado por última vez por Nalle; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2171-nalle en , 13:42:26.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Nalle Ver Mensaje
                  153 dead and so far 19 injured, most with severe burns.
                  Mostly spanish, but since it was a shared flight with Lufthansa and SAS, these countries are aslo involved.
                  So far 4 germans, 1 swede and a unconfirmed amount of dutch citizens have been confirmed missing. 1 Swedish lady is amoungst the survivors.

Can you imagina what the guy that missed the plane feel? he got late to check in BY 3 MINUTES!!! So he wasnt allowed on, I bet he is very happy for that traffic jam yesterday. Moments like that whould get even me to start believe in God.
                  So what did those 172 do to upset God so much?

Comentario

This is not the right thread to be flippant!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por J J Ver Mensaje
                      This is not the right thread to be flippant!

I agree, the same could be said for all hurt or killed in a tragic incident. 911 etc.

My condolences go to all the families involved.

Comentario

God bless them all. he will sort things out when he takes back control of the world, fear not. A firm faith is what helped me through over 30 years of dealing with awful things

Comentario

Yea, but meantime the numpties who run bars in Quesada have got loud music on tonight as usual. Distorted noises coming from direction of Bobby's Bar and Nikos.
                          Have these guys got no respect? Shame on you all.

Comentario

My mate's brother missed this flight (his father lives in the Canary Islands) so her and her family are somewhat relieved to say the least, especially since he's already been involved in a bad car accident this year.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por 6mauledrv Ver Mensaje
                              Yea, but meantime the numpties who run bars in Quesada have got loud music on tonight as usual. Distorted noises coming from direction of Bobby's Bar and Nikos.
                              Have these guys got no respect? Shame on you all.
                              Call the Polica Local, don't think they like Nikos at all.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X