Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Europacar car rental

I am thinking of using Europacar car rental from Alicante airport for the first time. Can anyone who has used this company help me with the following questions. Where are they based at the airport? Can I return the car by toping up fuel? How do you pick up/drop off the car outside normal office hours? Is there an additional charge for this pick up/drop off service? I have tried to answer these questions using their site but have found it difficult. I would really appreciate someones personal experiences of this company!

Haven't used them in Spain but in May of this year I used them in Scotland as it was outside normal office hours when I reached the desk there was a number to call within 5 mins they were there as I had done it all over the internet we just got the keys and drove away dropping off was easy too. Unfortunatly a month later I got a bill for a tank of petrol as nobody told me to bring it back full !!!!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por GAL Ver Mensaje
      Haven't used them in Spain but in May of this year I used them in Scotland as it was outside normal office hours when I reached the desk there was a number to call within 5 mins they were there as I had done it all over the internet we just got the keys and drove away dropping off was easy too. Unfortunatly a month later I got a bill for a tank of petrol as nobody told me to bring it back full !!!!
      You would have had to pay for the petro anyway, wouldn't you?

Never used them, but have used Victoria Cars and they offered quite good value.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por David Priestman Ver Mensaje
        I am thinking of using Europacar car rental from Alicante airport for the first time. Can anyone who has used this company help me with the following questions. Where are they based at the airport? Can I return the car by toping up fuel? How do you pick up/drop off the car outside normal office hours? Is there an additional charge for this pick up/drop off service? I have tried to answer these questions using their site but have found it difficult. I would really appreciate someones personal experiences of this company!
        Have used them several times. Their office is at the bottom of the ramp when you leave the luggage collection area. There are several offices all together. If you are staying more than 3 or 4 days you have to pay for a full tank of fuel and take it back empty. Bit of a rip off though ! You drop the car off by leaving it in the designated area in the car park and taking the keys back to their desk. They seem to be open 24.7. We have arrived all times of the day and they always seem to be open.

Comentario

We have also used them without a problem. They may ask for your Spanish address when you pick up the car - not everyone knows it especially if they are on holiday!
          Also watch out for the sudden left turn as you enter the airport for drop off - we have had to go round several times before catching it.

Comentario

Know What You Mean About The Left Turn It Is The Same Going Out If You Miss The N332 On The Right You Could Be Heading TOWARD Benidorm Instead Of Torreviela

Comentario

try booking with www.carjet.co and get a discount

Comentario

i always use them at alicante and murcia (next to the luggage collection point in murcia) plus of 3 days the fuel price thing is a rip off of course but the cars are always virtually new (so make sure the radio code is in before you drive off )and clean, drop off is simple and quick day or night be aware if you lose keys (we had some stolen ) you have to pay about 160E for a new set which isnt covered by insurance

Europa Rentacar in : agents for Europa Rentacar in Spain

Comentario

try Record

Comentario

They are based inside the airport down the stairs just before you go out I understand they are 24/7, normal for payment of full tank return empty however some will do opposite If for 3 days or less rental. Return your car to the parking area Europa at airport and either look for the attendant or post through letter box

Comentario

Helpful hint based on experience:

We have had many burglaries in our area, so many, I have lost count.

One link is rental cars.

On our community, we advise people to guard carefully the address they are staying at from rental car companies.

What address to give ?

'I am touring the area. My first hotel is to be La Zenia Hotel' (for example)

Give your bank address minus the bank name etc etc.

Do not trust rental companies at the airport and don't 'flash the cash' in front of them.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X