Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

carrot dangling

well from what I've seen they've only issued 1 statement actually saying when they'll be back on line. And that's the same as they told me the other day when I called them (mid sept), so I'm hoping it's true. There's also plenty of carrot dangling been going on with the other companies too, making promises of 'completely legal services' etc. just to attract new customers.

The first company that can back that statement up with proper registration numbers and things like that will get my money, but until then I'm staying put.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por sunshinegal Ver Mensaje
      well from what I've seen they've only issued 1 statement actually saying when they'll be back on line. And that's the same as they told me the other day when I called them (mid sept), so I'm hoping it's true. There's also plenty of carrot dangling been going on with the other companies too, making promises of 'completely legal services' etc. just to attract new customers.

The first company that can back that statement up with proper registration numbers and things like that will get my money, but until then I'm staying put.
      You, Me and 59,998 others (at least), just waiting to see what does happen. On our drive around today it's surprising how many satellite dishes I've noticed, quite a few have gone up recently. Just hope they haven't paid out money for just a few weeks viewing. Good luck to them if they haven't.

Comentario

interesting...

My mate started this thread in another forum and has had some very interesting responses... just to keep this as open minded as possible and keep the convo going...

Welcome to Torrevieja forum • View topic - Why only Telmicro?

Comentario

Torresatellit

Does anyone know if there is a problem with Torresatellit. My direct debit has just come out of my bank at €60 more than normal. Also, a friend staying in my apartment says the sports channels have gone. We are not over for another 5 weeks so cannot go to their office. After hearing about Telmicro I am concerned ???

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Red Devil Ver Mensaje
            Does anyone know if there is a problem with Torresatellit. My direct debit has just come out of my bank at €60 more than normal. Also, a friend staying in my apartment says the sports channels have gone. We are not over for another 5 weeks so cannot go to their office. After hearing about Telmicro I am concerned ???
            All I've heard is that they have taken some Sky channels off and replaced them with other channels, I'd also heard the price had gone up, so perhaps if you've paid for a years subscription that would account for the 60 euros extra?
            It was also breaking up yesterday but is still broadcasting and ex Telmicro are going over to them. There is a telephone number on a posting somewhere here, perhaps give them a call? If you can't find it, I'll call my friend who has Torresatellit and find out for you.

Comentario

Torresatellit

Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
              All I've heard is that they have taken some Sky channels off and replaced them with other channels, I'd also heard the price had gone up, so perhaps if you've paid for a years subscription that would account for the 60 euros extra?
              It was also breaking up yesterday but is still broadcasting and ex Telmicro are going over to them. There is a telephone number on a posting somewhere here, perhaps give them a call? If you can't find it, I'll call my friend who has Torresatellit and find out for you.
              I did try to phone them but there was no reply. I may well have their old phone no. though as I think they might have changed it when they moved. I have 965 716406.
              If you can check this, that would be great. Thanks.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
                How can they justify taking channels off the package and then charging more for it?? When our sports went off in May our DD went DOWN.

Comentario

They have taken off the sky channels except sky news and replaced them with Fix, calle 13, E4, hollwood and Cine Star also, Discovery on channel 5 has been replaced by UK documentary the other discovery channel has been replaced by natura and Setanta has gone oo being replaced by eurosport on all the Setantat channels!

HTH

Mel

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X