Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Dogs haircut

has anyone had their dog's hair cut at the petshop near the new Torregrossa shop- (just up from the car wash).Booked mine in but never used before.

Dog Wash

Originalmente publicado por Brindleboy123 Ver Mensaje
    has anyone had their dog's hair cut at the petshop near the new Torregrossa shop- (just up from the car wash).Booked mine in but never used before.
    No haven't used it. Do you know if there are any self service dog washes in the area.

Comentario

Dog washing

Hi,
      There is a self-service dog washing facility at the petrol station in Quesada just by the arches. A few other petrols stations have them too, but I forget which ones, sorry.

Comentario

Self service dog wash

Originalmente publicado por Red Devil Ver Mensaje
        No haven't used it. Do you know if there are any self service dog washes in the area.
        If you're not joking, there is one in the car wash complex by Torregrossa.
        It's kind of self service, the dog can't do it, you'll have to!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
          If you're not joking, there is one in the car wash complex by Torregrossa.
          It's kind of self service, the dog can't do it, you'll have to!
          No not joking!! Was thinking of setting one up as I had not come across one. I am a mobile dog groomer but cannot do this in Spain as I cannot bring my van over.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Red Devil Ver Mensaje
            No not joking!! Was thinking of setting one up as I had not come across one. I am a mobile dog groomer but cannot do this in Spain as I cannot bring my van over.
            Used the hairdresser for our dog in the Petshop by Torregrossa. Don´t bother! It cost 23€ (small dog, size of yorkie) and when we picked him up we had to cut around his face again because we noticed ihis hair was going in his eyes. She did this while we held him.Wasn´t impressed at all. If anyone could recommend a mobile groomer, please post here.

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X