Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Paying tax on completion

I don't want to open up again the debate on declared property value or black money. I want to know when I will have to pay the 7.5% tax when I complete on a property. Do I pay it when I go to the notary to sign the deeds or can it be paid later?

I am trying to work out my finances and need to establish when the various taxes need to be paid.

I presume the notary fee has to be paid there and then or does he send a bill?

PaddyW

Comentario

Hi PaddyW.

Like Silke I paid this on the day at the Notary's office.

Ask your solicitor to prepare a schedule of monies due, and when payable. They should be more than able to do this for you.

Chris.

Comentario

Hi Paddy
        We completed on the Tuesday and paid the builder the remaining price for the house and the IVA which was all paid by draft. As we had to go back to the solicitor and notary again on the Friday our solicitor said it was ok to settle their fees etc then. Our Spanish wills cost us 165 euros each. We could have done them when we completed on the Tuesday but we forgot to sort it so thats why we ended up going back. Hope all goes well on the day.
        Jackie

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X