Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Typical spanish bars ???

I am going to playa flamenca in oct and i will not have my own transport. Does anyone know of typical spanish bars close to by. I dont want to go all that way to eat and spend time in English places.

Originalmente publicado por suzi-d Ver Mensaje
    I am going to playa flamenca in oct and i will not have my own transport. Does anyone know of typical spanish bars close to by. I dont want to go all that way to eat and spend time in English places.
    Few typical Spanish places in Playa Flamenca. Patio Andaluz is well reputed.

There is two bus-services for Torrevieja (1.10 euro) where you can find nice typical Spanish bars. Even bars that serve you a free tapas every time you buy a drink.

One of the buses leave from behind the Hotel in Punta Prima on top of every hour, the other one you can find the time-table for here. This bus passes Playa Flamenca (The Max Gym) about 5 minutes after it passes Campoamor. There are more buses, and you get a complete time table if you ask on the bus. You can also call, they are friendly and speak English (at least all I've spoken with).

Taxi only costs you 10-15 euro.

Comentario

typical spanish places to go

thanks for the info, i will check up on the timetables. If u think of anymore places, pls let me know. x

Comentario

bar

Your nearest will be "Playa Flamenca Cafe Bar" next to Cala Capitan , it has been in the same family for 3 gnerations.
        I am sure you will get a warm welcome from Marinio and his son Hugo the Tapas is very good, you can practice your spanish and Hugo make no mistake will correct you if you are wrong, he's a great lad we go there regularly
        It is easliy within walking distance for you
        Editado por última vez por GAL; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2530-gal en , 09:19:34.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por harpo23z
          This post is not spam, I am just trying to be the last poster on all of the threads on page 1 of the General Forum

Here we go!
          I must be bored!!!!!
          Does mummy and daddy know you are playing on their computer and are up this late?

Comentario

Spanish restaurants

I agree Torrevieja Town is the best and nearest for feeling you are in Spain. A short drive along the coast on the N332 to San Pedro is worth a visit, a beautiful spot on the edge of the Mar Menor and still has a Spanish feel to it.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por GAL Ver Mensaje
              Your nearest will be "Playa Flamenca Cafe Bar" next to Cala Capitan , it has been in the same family for 3 gnerations.
              I am sure you will get a warm welcome from Marinio and his son Hugo the Tapas is very good, you can practice your spanish and Hugo make no mistake will correct you if you are wrong, he's a great lad we go there regularly
              It is easliy within walking distance for you
              Is this the one at or near Calle Las Margaritas at the top of the new prom?

Comentario

Los Cucalos in Los Dolses is a truly Spanish bar and restaurant. Well worth a visit for a drink or two or a meal. Closed on Mondays.

From Playa Flamenca travel along the N332 towards La Zenia, then turn right towards San Miguel. Go over the motorway and turn left at the next roundabout. Follow the road straight for 250 yards and you're there.

Alternatively try San Miguel. Near the church square there's a pedestrianised street - the bar on the corner is Spanish run. You'll often find the town elderlies playing dominoes in the afternoon.

Have fun,

Chris.

Comentario

I am sure the person who posted this original question has NO transport except shank's pony.
                  Torrevieja is within walking distance but you need to be quite fit to chance the N332 all the way not much in the way of footpaths there eh?
                  If I fancied a good walk personally I would go to Los Dolses it too is a fair walk from Playa Flamenca.

Comentario

I thought it was possible to walk along the coast from Cabo Roig to Torrevieja. I have walked from Punta Prima. (Nautilus). A nice walk with the odd bar to stop at.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Fly Ver Mensaje
                      I thought it was possible to walk along the coast from Cabo Roig to Torrevieja. I have walked from Punta Prima. (Nautilus). A nice walk with the odd bar to stop at.
                      Couldn't agree more, it's a lovely walk, really nice but if Suzi is a young girl, wouldn't fancy her chances of walking back that way after a night out. Bugger that for a game of soldiers. Get a taxi.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por suzi-d Ver Mensaje
                        Most obvious one is the bar in Mercadona at Playa Flamenca. It is used by the staff and a lot of the Spanish shoppers and it is cheap for both drink and food. They also have a range of tapas.

Comentario

I agree it's a lovely walk but not alone at night.
                          See photos and info at Playa Flamenca Beaches. All about the lovely local beaches and beach walks.

Comentario

Was it on this forum ?? that someone recommended a good Restaurant along this walk Fly, how far from the Nautilus would it be and is it just a dirt track ?? never walked that way before.

Ken

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por kenbowns Ver Mensaje
                              Was it on this forum ?? that someone recommended a good Restaurant along this walk Fly, how far from the Nautilus would it be and is it just a dirt track ?? never walked that way before.

Ken
                              It's a bit of a rough track but you can drive to Mar Azul. The next bar down towards Torre is about 1km. Very nice. Forget The Nautilus yuk. Once you get nearer Torre there are loads of Spanish bars and restaurants on the beach. Get the D bus back to Punta Prima.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X