Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• "real" Spanish restaurant

This week Spanish friends of ours took us to a restaurant which I would recommend to anyone wishing to experience typical Spanish (Murcian) food. Its in a village named Raal which is about 1 hour from
    Torrevieja. No menu as such, you simply choose which Arroz (rice) you want - I think there was a choice of 4. Beautifully clean. 5 or 6 starters are put down for you followed by a huge paella dish of the arroz. We had lobster which was delicious even though I admit I have never tasted before. It wasn't cheap (they paid 140 euros for the four of us) but for a special occasion it was well worth it. If anyone is interested I have tel. No.
    Editado por última vez por Brindleboy123; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2641-brindleboy123 en , 12:58:37.

Originalmente publicado por Brindleboy123 Ver Mensaje
    This week Spanish friends of ours took us to a restaurant which I would recommend to anyone wishing to experience typical Spanish (Murcian) food. Its in a village named Raal which is about 1 hour from
    Torrevieja. No menu as such, you simply choose which Arroz (rice) you want - I think there was a choice of 4. Beautifully clean. 5 or 6 starters are put down for you followed by a huge paella dish of the arroz. We had lobster which was delicious even though I admit I have never tasted before. It wasn't cheap (they paid 140 euros for the four of us) but for a special occasion it was well worth it. If anyone is interested I have tel. No.
    Is that a typical Spanish price for a typical Spanish meal,can,t see many of the locals wanting to spend that much ,i know the cost of living is on the up but i would expect to pay that in a large town or city not a village,Not as cheap as the Pension places in Quadamar

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por carman Ver Mensaje
      Is that a typical Spanish price for a typical Spanish meal,can,t see many of the locals wanting to spend that much ,i know the cost of living is on the up but i would expect to pay that in a large town or city not a village,Not as cheap as the Pension places in Quadamar
      They did have lobster....

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Nalle Ver Mensaje
        They did have lobster....
        True ,Like all things in life "you only get what you pay for" OR NOT looking at some of the other threads, which seem to be getting pretty venomistic again .(hope i don,t get castigated for bad grammer)

Comentario

Well it is so popular that in august-july you have to book 5 days in advance to get a table, and when we were there they had 4 tables with 12 people sitting at each, so not all the locals are poor!!!!, and that shows how good the food is if they are willling to pay the price !!!!.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X