X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Alzheimer's support, music needed

Hi, I wonder if you can help me ?

I've just joined a local volunteer theatrical group in Los Altos, Torrevieja. They are working on a (comedy) show to raise urgently needed funds for Alzheimer's support.

I'm going to be providing the link music and background sound effects and I am looking for various pieces of music. I will edit this music so that I can play short extracts at the same time.

Below is a list of the tracks I require and I will update it as and when the producer decided what he needs.

The music can be sent to me in MP3 format

englishbullterrier@btinternet.com

or, if local, I will drop around, pick it up and return it the next day when I have put it on my laptop.

Many thanks for any help provided.

The Bitch is Back - Elton John
    West End Girls - Pet Shop Boys
    Patience - Take That
    Can't Buy Me Love - The Beatles
    Congratulations - Cliff Richard
    Long Haired Lover from Liverpool - Jimmy Osmond
    Boom Bang a Bang - Lulu

I have emailed:

Boom Bang a Bang - Lulu

Pat

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por englishbullterrier Ver Mensaje
      Hi, I wonder if you can help me ?

I've just joined a local volunteer theatrical group in Los Altos, Torrevieja. They are working on a (comedy) show to raise urgently needed funds for Alzheimer's support.

I'm going to be providing the link music and background sound effects and I am looking for various pieces of music. I will edit this music so that I can play short extracts at the same time.

Below is a list of the tracks I require and I will update it as and when the producer decided what he needs.

The music can be sent to me in MP3 format

englishbullterrier@btinternet.com

or, if local, I will drop around, pick it up and return it the next day when I have put it on my laptop.

Many thanks for any help provided.

The Bitch is Back - Elton John
      West End Girls - Pet Shop Boys
      Patience - Take That
      Long Haired Lover from Liverpool - Jimmy Osmond
      Boom Bang a Bang - Lulu

We have the others, too bigger file to send via e-mail, can you pick a disc up from the Alzeimers charity shop in Torre if I took it there?

Comentario

Music

Originalmente publicado por prf Ver Mensaje
        I have emailed:

Boom Bang a Bang - Lulu

Pat
        Pat, you're a treasure. MANY THANKS FROM US ALL.....

Comentario

Music

Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
          We have the others, too bigger file to send via e-mail, can you pick a disc up from the Alzeimers charity shop in Torre if I took it there?
          Hi Chrissdee, believe it it or not, I do not know where the Alzeimers charity shop is in Torre, having been here a few months only. (We practice in the Alzeimers Centre which I believe is known as the old railway station.

If you could give me a street name and number for the shop, I'd gladly pick it up from there. If you could put my name on it (Steve Holmes), I'll get it after you've let me know.

I'll also post any new music requirements.

MANY MANY thanks..........................Englishbullterrier

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por englishbullterrier Ver Mensaje
            Hi Chrissdee, believe it it or not, I do not know where the Alzeimers charity shop is in Torre, having been here a few months only. (We practice in the Alzeimers Centre which I believe is known as the old railway station.

If you could give me a street name and number for the shop, I'd gladly pick it up from there. If you could put my name on it (Steve Holmes), I'll get it after you've let me know.

I'll also post any new music requirements.

MANY MANY thanks..........................Englishbullterrier
            If you stand on the steps of the church in the main square with your back towards the church, turn left and then left again(Tobacco shop on the corner) it's first on the right. There is a little coffee shop on the corner and the charity shop is next to that. I will leave it with Antonio (the manager of the shop) in the morning. It will be there by 10.

Comentario

Awaiting collection

Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
              If you stand on the steps of the church in the main square with your back towards the church, turn left and then left again(Tobacco shop on the corner) it's first on the right. There is a little coffee shop on the corner and the charity shop is next to that. I will leave it with Antonio (the manager of the shop) in the morning. It will be there by 10.
              It's there waiting, Antonio will not be there but ask any of the assistants, it's probably in the drawer, in an envelope with your name on it.

Comentario

Great chrisdee, again, you have our thanks...................englishbullterrier

Comentario

I have a very large library of music, if you require any further, just let me know.
                  Music is my thing ya know...

Comentario

Good Idea too post the songs here EBT,
                    if you need anymore, just let us know. I always (probably will start another argument now ) have emule running

Comentario

Just to let all know that thanks to your generosity, I have the original music list that I posted. I'm sure the producer will come up with more as we develop the show. I will post further requests as they become known to me.

MANY THANKS TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU......

Comentario

Hi again all, here's another list of music we need. Any help will be MUCH appreciated.

The Funural March
                        Viva Espana
                        Who Let The Dogs Out
                        In This Life, Bette Midler
                        Goodness Gracious Me, Peter Sellers
                        Food Glorious Food from Oliver
                        The Way We Were, Barbara Streisand
                        Pacobels Canon, Pacobel

plus the following sound effects

Doorbell
                        Traffic noise
                        Bing Bing from Heidi Hi
                        Mobile Phone ring, preferably The Nokia Tune.

Many thanks to all again.......................

Comentario

Hi, can you possibly help with the list of music I've put up in a more recent posting ?

Many thanks.....

Comentario

Trabajando...
                          X