Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Telmicro Latest

Statement that they will officially relaunch next Tuesday 16th September.This I believe comes from Sol productions.

This has been going of for a month.

I wonder if we will see a baby boom in the british community next spring

Comentario

Believe it when i see it ,
      Have lost faith in them, i will be defecting, thats for certain.

Comentario

Not a chance in hell guardia dismantling and removing equipment on the roof at La Marina and Los Montesinos when they were approached by an old couple in Montesinos the guardia said television finished go away.

Comentario

The 'Official' statement on their website still says what it did yesterday;

Telmicro is not transmitting at the moment.

More information will be released as soon as possible.

Please refrain from calling our technical support lines.

Thank you

It seems even they cannot give a substansive statement about the situation which is worrying, to those whose money they have taken that is.
          Usually full of bravado and bluster and promises and predictions, this smacks of 'last one out turn out the lights'.

Assuming the Guardia havent already disconnected the electric as well. Still, I have taken this opportunity to improve my already accomplished Spanish and watch some channels through the community aerial system. Legal, free and the acting is as bad as anything British soaps can offer.

Of course, I am always prepared to be proven wrong. In this case I actually relish it.

Comentario

I have finished with Telmicro!
            Removed the equipment and cancelled DD.
            Even if they were to return in some shape or form ,the channels offered will not be worth watching even at a reduced price.
            End of an era !!!

Comentario

On the bright side Tangobrian, if they are finished, you have a free decoder box and aerial. If they turn up asking for them, demand payment for storage first.
              I think 5 euros per week is fair

Comentario

My neighbour has had a Simulsat system installed today.(400 euros)
                No Sky but all the other channels we want.
                He has taken a chance because he is a TV addict !
                It works OK at the moment,
                Who knows what will happen

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por icicle Ver Mensaje
                  Believe it when i see it ,
                  Have lost faith in them, i will be defecting, thats for certain.
                  Defecting to which company???????????/

Comentario

Notsure ,there are a few people around talking about a guy who is putting up a 60 cm dish,20 channels,thats all we need, freeview for £250-00,itv 1/2 bbc1 channel4 channel 5, 4 sports channels ,uk gold and others.
                    Irene

Comentario

Not a chance in hell guardia dismantling and removing equipment on the roof at La Marina and Los Montesinos when they were approached by an old couple in Montesinos the guardia said television finished go away.

Mazzer, did this happen today ? If so, I will let the press know. I have also sent a story about Telmicro to a contact in the British press today. Telmicro really are being criminally deceptive based on your posting. Thanks.

Comentario

Well, I have been a customer with telmicro for about 3 years...and have now changed over to torresat, and everything seems to be going ok.....have all my soaps and the kids are happy with their programes... I have recomended a couple of my friends, and they are also very happy!! Personally, I wouldnt give my hard earned money to a company, that has been closed for tax evasion!! No doubt if they do come back, they will only go off again.
                        Also, I asked to see the licences of torresat, and they were more than happy to give me the website to where you can see what licenses they have..It did put my mind to rest!!
                        Hope this helps!!!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por saminthesun Ver Mensaje
                          Well, I have been a customer with telmicro for about 3 years...and have now changed over to torresat, and everything seems to be going ok.....have all my soaps and the kids are happy with their programes... I have recomended a couple of my friends, and they are also very happy!! Personally, I wouldnt give my hard earned money to a company, that has been closed for tax evasion!! No doubt if they do come back, they will only go off again.
                          Also, I asked to see the licences of torresat, and they were more than happy to give me the website to where you can see what licenses they have..It did put my mind to rest!!
                          Hope this helps!!!
                          As it's their website suppose they can put anything they want on it. Only time will tell. Just hope you do stay on air. I'm a little scared at the moment to trust any bugger regarding what you get for your money so going to hang in there and wait and see. I love my television in the evenings but haven't really missed it like I thought I would. At least there are no arguments about the remote control!

Comentario

If you go to the other site and go to general chat there are 2 threads one headed "urgent updated Telmicro News" author SatelliteSteve he refers to the elderly couple at los Montesinos,and the other one refers to the La Marina office auther jjh "telmicro police on roof" of course you have to be registered on that site to ask a question of these people

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Mick94 Ver Mensaje

Mazzer, did this happen today ? If so, I will let the press know. I have also sent a story about Telmicro to a contact in the British press today. Telmicro really are being criminally deceptive based on your posting. Thanks.

For goodness sake why write to the British press leave it alone we know it's always been illegal, and we still signed up, please don't inform anyone else, or we will have sweet FA out here, so many hypocrites it drives me mad.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X