X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Originalmente publicado por GAL Ver Mensaje
    Nothing new there then eh! Canal+ bought rights to sky some months back
    is it them who have caused all this bovver!!!!

Ian have a look on the other Torrevieja forum I'm sure I read something about satellite dishes this morning
    Re. Canal + , yes, you do wonder about them. I think that they are the Spanish equivalent of BSkyB ?

Comentario

television

I have just noted that telmicro have updated their website. Stating that all of the equipment they have has been taking for testing, due to the secrecy of this !!!! they cannot say anything further, they will make an announcement soon???

I suppose some update even negative is better than nothing at all.

Comentario

Thanks Christine.

This is the link: http://www.telmicrolevante.com/

I really wonder if they are 'stringing' us all along. The people living across the way from me who are with Torresat tell me they have lost all their Sky and Sports channels (?) now.

Comentario

Decoding

Originalmente publicado por JulieN Ver Mensaje
          Yes, quite. Canal + seem to be offering quite a lot according to the flyer including top sports events not that those interest me personally. The bulk of the leaflet is in Spanish but there is a small English language section. They mention free installation and a 6 euro inscription (?) fee as of 2009. I can't afford to spend out more just to see it all wasted again so am just watching at the moment. There are better things to spend ones money on than TV.
          Hi I am also reluctant to pay out any more money for something that may only last a few weeks. Everyone seems to be out there telling you that they broadcast legally. Does anyone out there know of anyway we can decode the coship boxes or viewing cards and then having a fiddle about to see if we can at least obtain spanish TV? When my system was installed last year the installer put up a mini dish and not a mesh.

Comentario

Canal + have limitied Brit channels don't they?

Comentario

Hello, I have been watching this forum since telmicro closed down. Could you tell me what the web address is for canal +.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por emma mann Ver Mensaje
                Hello, I have been watching this forum since telmicro closed down. Could you tell me what the web address is for canal +.
                plus.es - Portada

Comentario

All of the above posts, in fact all of the posts on all of the threads concerning TV only go to prove one thing, and that is that our lives are no longer controlled by governments, we are controlled by corporations, and the bigger the corporation the greater the control. Everything is governed by profit.

Do you really think that the guardia would have shut down telmicro off their own back because what they were doing was a bit "dodgy",,,,,,,,,,, NO. The guardia got involved because a big corporation decided that they wanted to maximise their profit potential. This in itself I am not averse to, providing that the corporation involved can provide what I want. Otherwise it is just yet another case of "sod the people, lets just make what we can out of them".

It's just another nail in the coffin for the average working man who just wants a bit of entertainment, but has to work that bit harder to obtain it, so that he can line the pockets of the corporations and their shareholders.................

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Britbuild Ver Mensaje
                    All of the above posts, in fact all of the posts on all of the threads concerning TV only go to prove one thing, and that is that our lives are no longer controlled by governments, we are controlled by corporations, and the bigger the corporation the greater the control. Everything is governed by profit.

Do you really think that the guardia would have shut down telmicro off their own back because what they were doing was a bit "dodgy",,,,,,,,,,, NO. The guardia got involved because a big corporation decided that they wanted to maximise their profit potential. This in itself I am not averse to, providing that the corporation involved can provide what I want. Otherwise it is just yet another case of "sod the people, lets just make what we can out of them".

It's just another nail in the coffin for the average working man who just wants a bit of entertainment, but has to work that bit harder to obtain it, so that he can line the pockets of the corporations and their shareholders.................
                    TOTALLY TRUE .
                    BIG BUSINESS RULES O.K.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X