Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Applying for E106

Can someone help me with applying for the E106 medical card.

I have received the documents I need from the DWP and now need to take the forms to the local "Direccion Provincial del Instituto Nacional de la Seguirdad Social" (Provincial Directorate of the National Social Security Institute).

Can anyone tell me where the Orihuela office is??

Thankyou
    Julia

Hi If You Go To The Local Medical Centre Thay Will Give You A Card With The Directions On It

Hope That Helps

Comentario

e106

Drive into Orihuela on the CV95 head for the city centre when you come to the big roundabout take the 2nd exit looks as though it is going down a side street it takes you to a crossroads with lights go straight across park in undergound carpark approx 400m just by the bridge into the Old Town then walk back out the way you went in, cross the road and take the 1st right the office is about 200m on the left be prepared for a wait best time is first thing in a morning make sure you take only this years e106 for stamping they will tell you which med centre to register at

Comentario

Thanks Gal,
        I shall go first thing Monday morning.
        I only have the form provided by the DWP, which takes my cover up to 2010.
        Fingers crossed!!!
        Julia

Comentario

Hi Jul

Just a thought you may find it is the 3 off the roundabout anyway it looks as though it is a side street forgot about the road to the motorways. I got 2 forms and have to go back again in January then suppose I will ahve to go again in March when I hit the big 60 to register the E121 still keep sme busy

Linda

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Julskin Ver Mensaje
            Thanks Gal,
            I shall go first thing Monday morning.
            I only have the form provided by the DWP, which takes my cover up to 2010.
            Fingers crossed!!!
            Julia
            Hey, have a better idea, if you are under retirement age why not pay privately...that way you can allow all the Spanish who have paid into their system all their lives to have quicker access to medical treatment! Before everyone goes on about everyone using the NHS in Engly and...that is exactly the point... and why the NHS is in such a mess. I used to live in a small seaside town, great until everyone and their mother who was out of work moved into the town...if they are going to be unemployed they may as well be by the sea! Similar scenario here perhaps?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Brindleboy123 Ver Mensaje
              Hey, have a better idea, if you are under retirement age why not pay privately...that way you can allow all the Spanish who have paid into their system all their lives to have quicker access to medical treatment! Before everyone goes on about everyone using the NHS in Engly and...that is exactly the point... and why the NHS is in such a mess. I used to live in a small seaside town, great until everyone and their mother who was out of work moved into the town...if they are going to be unemployed they may as well be by the sea! Similar scenario here perhaps?
              We are all entitled to the health system whether you like it or not and now we are in the EU we are one big happy family. It's mainly the OAP's that are clogging it up anyway, not normally the under retirement group. The early retirees will just have to wait and see how much the affordable amount will be to get cover. Hopefully the person who asked the question will get her E106 sorted with the other help she has already received.

Comentario

I know things change all the time here but we got our E106 sorted at the local medical centre at Cabo Roig, although that was 5 years ago, it might be worth a try unless of course you already know they won't do it there. Where ever you go make sure you have every document you possess and in triplicate.

Comentario

We managed to find the office thanks to your directions Linda. They stamped and signed the paper work which we then took to Cabo Roig for our SIP Card.

As for Brindleboy - I've never been bitter and twisted about who uses the British NHS.
                  Plus I'm not about to pay privately here when my British National Insurance contributions entitle me to health care within Euope. If I visit the doctor here as much as I did back in the UK it will be a long time if ever, seeing as my cover only lasts a few years.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Julskin Ver Mensaje
                    We managed to find the office thanks to your directions Linda. They stamped and signed the paper work which we then took to Cabo Roig for our SIP Card.

As for Brindleboy - I've never been bitter and twisted about who uses the British NHS.
                    Plus I'm not about to pay privately here when my British National Insurance contributions entitle me to health care within Euope. If I visit the doctor here as much as I did back in the UK it will be a long time if ever, seeing as my cover only lasts a few years.
                    I take your point but sadly there are a lot of people who do have to use the National Health a great deal which has to have an impact. I do feel for those people who are therefore left waiting. I also understand about being "one Europe", but in reality that still does mean that nationals (in which ever country) have to wait longer than would otherwise be the case. I have been at the sharp end in the Uk and have had to frequently tell patients that there operations have been cancelled and they have to wait longer - some even cancer patients. It must be similar here? Everyone is entitled to an opinion and I still believe that those under retirement age should expect to fund their healthcare in whichever country they choose to move to live. Also, I do know several people who use the Spanish Nhs and they end up paying for a translator each time they visit. Where you aware that central clinic have a scheme where you pay around 300 euros pa per couple and that gives you many visits including as many consultations as required plus other things. They speak English so no need for translator. Its a very difficult one which I guess we won't all agree on!!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Brindleboy123 Ver Mensaje
                      I take your point but sadly there are a lot of people who do have to use the National Health a great deal which has to have an impact. I do feel for those people who are therefore left waiting. I also understand about being "one Europe", but in reality that still does mean that nationals (in which ever country) have to wait longer than would otherwise be the case. I have been at the sharp end in the Uk and have had to frequently tell patients that there operations have been cancelled and they have to wait longer - some even cancer patients. It must be similar here? Everyone is entitled to an opinion and I still believe that those under retirement age should expect to fund their healthcare in whichever country they choose to move to live. Also, I do know several people who use the Spanish Nhs and they end up paying for a translator each time they visit. Where you aware that central clinic have a scheme where you pay around 300 euros pa per couple and that gives you many visits including as many consultations as required plus other things. They speak English so no need for translator. Its a very difficult one which I guess we won't all agree on!!
                      The thing with the Central Clinic and only paying 300 euros per year, is for doctors only isn't it? If you required any operation you would need to fund that yourself and the same for prescriptions, although I'm not sure if you have to pay for precriptions anyway if you are an early retiree. Suppose you do. People want to know they are covered for every eventuality. I feel sorry for the ones who came out here and WERE covered by the Spanish Government, who have ailments and need medication and who have now had that cover taken away from them and cannot get cover by going private as it's an existing condition.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X