Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Calling all Liverpool supporters...29th Nov

I have been asked to help publicise a game taking place in Torry between a Liverpool Legends XI and a Torry over 35's XI.

I believe that John Wark is a definite as he is involved in organising it, and there will be some other big names as well.

I have a proposed line up, but it is only provisional at the mo.

Bob Boulder
    Bruce Grobelaar
    Alan Kennedy
    Gary Gillespie
    John wark
    Gary Gillespie
    Jason Mcateer
    Mike Marsh
    Michael Thomas
    Mark Walters
    John Durnin
    Rob Jones
    Ian Rush
    Paul Walsh
    Nigel Spackman
    Don Hutchison

Once it is confirmed I will let you know. Tickets are €15 adults, €6 for kids.

Come on you Red Men, get the bandwagon rolling.

Let me know if you need more info.

YNWA!

Can you confirm that this is a definate fixture ?

Is the game at Torrevieja FC ?

I dont want to formally publish this info on current LFC sites that im a member of, if its only a suggestion i would get slated for bum information.

Comentario

I have been told it is OK to publish the details, although no times have been confirmed yet. This info came to me via one of the websites I belong to, from one of the Madrid branch of the Reds Supporters Club.

These guys are pretty clued up and they were given 4 invites to Rafa's honorary doctorate ceremony in Elche.

Give me 48 hours and I will get you something more concrete.

Which websites do you belong to?

Comentario

OK. All the details will be finalised over the weekend of Oct 12th when the organisers are over.

I wouldn't book a flight on the strength of it just yet, but it will happen, I am reliably informed.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por vantage2000 Ver Mensaje
          I have been asked to help publicise a game taking place in Torry between a Liverpool Legends XI and a Torry over 35's XI.

I believe that John Wark is a definite as he is involved in organising it, and there will be some other big names as well.

Bob Boulder
          Bruce Grobelaar
          Alan Kennedy
          Gary Gillespie
          John wark
          Gary Gillespie
          Jason Mcateer
          Mike Marsh
          Michael Thomas
          Mark Walters
          John Durnin
          Rob Jones
          Ian Rush
          Paul Walsh
          Nigel Spackman
          Don Hutchison

YNWA!
          If anyone is stupid enough to go and watch this I suggest you keep your wallets and bags at home. Don't leave your cars near the stadium or you will have some nice little scouse kid offering to look after it for a small fee!!!!
          Beware, keep your wits about you

Comentario

Thanks Simmy. I'll put you down for 4 tickets then.

Comentario

Ian Rush, Bruce Grobelaar and Gillespie!!!

My childhood heroes...

Comentario

Gillespie? In the same breath as Rush? And Brucie?

Hmmm.

Comentario

Thanks Simmy. I'll put you down for 4 tickets then.

My experience of you lot they will no doubt be forgeries

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por simmy Ver Mensaje
                    If anyone is stupid enough to go and watch this I suggest you keep your wallets and bags at home. Don't leave your cars near the stadium or you will have some nice little scouse kid offering to look after it for a small fee!!!!
                    Beware, keep your wits about you
                    obviously a manc **** anyway look at the title of the thread ' calling all liverpool supporters ' im pretty sure thats what it sad, not ' calling all numpties who dont support there home town club but glory hunt and support the team from the theatre of wet dreams '

Comentario

Looking forward to the game

As I have already promised Vantage 2ooo I will promote it agressively over my sites, forums etc
                      Even as a huge Man. Red (lived in Salford before anybody says anything!) I'd definitely go to watch these guys. FC Torrevieja had Real Madrid veterans down 3 years ago and we had a great day and a huge crowd.

Please update me with more details.

Yes, some great players from when Liverpool did have a decent team!Come on, you would have been disappointed if I did not have one little joke. Talking about jokes, has John Wark still got that dodgy haircut?

Comentario

Bobby Charlton has more hair than Johnny Wark

Comentario

Bob Boulder
                          Bruce Grobelaar
                          Alan Kennedy
                          Gary Gillespie
                          John wark
                          Gary Gillespie
                          Jason Mcateer
                          Mike Marsh
                          Michael Thomas
                          Mark Walters
                          John Durnin
                          Rob Jones
                          Ian Rush
                          Paul Walsh
                          Nigel Spackman
                          Don Hutchison

YNWA!
                          any further news ?

Comentario

Torry - Liverpool vets game

This match takes place on Saturday 29th Nov at FC Torreviejas ground, the Vicente Garcia Stadium.
                            Tickets for the match are 15e (5 for under 16´s). I can also confirm that a match programme will be produced for the game and that most of the players mentioned will take part.
                            Apart from local TV and radio, the spanish TV station "CUATRO" are sending a camara crew to cover the game. Liverpool TV are also flying over.
                            There will also be a meal/auction memorabilia after the match at which both sets of players will be present.
                            Even if you are not a liverpool fan, this is a must for any real football fan, especially those of us that remember those fantastic players.

Further info can be found on the FC Torrevieja site at Torrevieja Football Club - Torry Army - Home

Comentario

I would love to support Torry every week and in their quest to beat Liverpool but sadly the prices for non league football in Spain by far exceed those in the UK they are approx double the price
                              no wonder clubs prosper here and go under in the UK

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X