Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Help with Sony Bravia TV/Language

I wonder if anyone can help- I have a Sony Bravia 40" TV which has the built in TVT. All the settings have been changed to English but I can still only watch that Sony channel in English. I understand there are some programmes where you can change the language (albeit Spanish sub-titles), can´t work out how to do this....can you help please? Also, sounds daft, but also do you know how to get the spanish sub-titles up on programmes...tried the manual but not getting anywhere!

Originalmente publicado por Brindleboy123 Ver Mensaje
    I wonder if anyone can help- I have a Sony Bravia 40" TV which has the built in TVT. All the settings have been changed to English but I can still only watch that Sony channel in English. I understand there are some programmes where you can change the language (albeit Spanish sub-titles), can´t work out how to do this....can you help please? Also, sounds daft, but also do you know how to get the spanish sub-titles up on programmes...tried the manual but not getting anywhere!
    Hey i got a better idea, why dont you get a Spanish tv engineer to come and have a look at it for you? that way he can AFFORD PRIVATE HEALTHCARE so he does not have to wait a long time because of all the ex-pats cloging up the spanish public healthcare system with the E106

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X