X
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Hi samantha,
    Looks like you did the right thing. So where did you choose and was it with the same builder?
    They are still telling us that the builder says he is going to start building. The last time was 3 weeks ago. We have asked to see proof of permission to build which he says he has got but 3 weeks later we are still waiting to see it.You would think after all this time and with so many people caught up in this that he would be displaying it on national tv for the whole world to see.
    Hope you have luck and happiness in your spanish home.
    Bernie

Comentario

I've heard of manana but this is verging on the ridiculous.Why isn't this common knowledge now as it's been going on so long.
      Just the mention of the name of the development should send huge tides of laughter all around . That's all you can do if your caught up in it. The spanish legal system as we know runs very slow

Comentario

We're just being told this week that Iberian have verbal comfirmation that the problems have now been sorted and the builder is going to start building.Hmmm.

Comentario

I think you're right to say Hmmmm to "verbal" confirmation. This is not worth the paper it's written on so my advice is to phone the developer directly and cut the agents out of the loop.
          That's what we had to do when Los Balcomies went belly up.
          We did end up in a 10 sq m bigger apartment in Villamartin at -25K euros on the selling price but it took a while and a serious level of cheek and barter skills.
          I learned these through experience and also found that the price stated was just a starter for negotiation, Cut the Agents ( Atlas, Iberian etc) out and go see the builders directly.

Comentario

Why are we putting up with being fobbed off. How much longer can it go on?
            Someone somewhere must take the bull by the horns and denounce not only the builder, but also the agents. Their handling of their customers leaves alot to be desired.
            HOW DO YOU GO ABOUT A DENUNCIATION.?

Comentario

A little dickie bird has told me that the council concerned with this development will not be discussing it until July.
              Is there anyone left out there who has not been given alternatives. There must be cos it was quite a good size development or are most people hanging on for the year.......?
              Anyway dont expect to see any building work in the very near future
              Ant

Comentario

Went and had a look last week and the field is exactly the same as it was when we signed up in March 2003. No sign of movement at all. Pleased we pushed for an alternative and got one. Just spent the last three weeks living in it and now looking for cheap flights to go back again.
                My advice is do not live in hope take action to get an alternative.

Comentario

Hi,
                  I know some people might think "Oh no,not this again" but this is purely to let any future purchasers of this site know what is going on.
                  I had to search for ages to find any info out after being fobbed off time and again by the agents so if it can help to let others know that there is a problem here then so be it.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO MOVEMENT ON THIS SITE!!

I only wish I had known then what I know now.

Ant

Comentario

What is this new information?
                    Only out of interest as we have moved to another site and taken possession but I am still interested.

Comentario

We are thinking of going to playa flamenca in a few weeks time if we can.
                      Whilst we are there we plan to go to the town hall along with our plans for this development to show exactly where we are on about

I have phoned,(along with a friend who speaks good spanish)Torrevieja and Orihuela town hall, but they both say they are not dealing with this site. SOMEONE MUST BE!!

We know somethings not right but cant get answers from anyone.
                      Bernie

Comentario

Hi Morbob,

If I remember you said you were going out for a couple of weeks.
                        Have you been yet? if so hope everything ok for you with your new house.
                        Did you get a chance to go to Los Balcones and if so is it, as it has been, for the last couple of years?
                        Thanks for any info

Ant

Comentario

Hi Ant Yes I have been out second stop at the property we swapped to. Got back Saturday night.
                          Del Largo is still as it was when I paid my deposit on a site there in March 2003. Have phots of Field if you are interested.
                          The only sign of change since then is a ditch of about fifteen yards or so along side the road where you turn in at the roundabout off the main San Miguel road.
                          The builders flags are still flying in the feild.
                          In my opinion time to move on as we did.

Comentario

Hi all,
                            just got back from Spain this week. Morbob you're absolutely right. Not one shovel has touched the ground here and doesn't look like it's going to.

We came across another site at Los Montesinos with the same builder, flags flying all round the site,that should have been completed Dec 05. Absolutely no work started there either. Looks like this builder has a habit of this sort of thing. Once you sign up for one of his developments you're stuck with it for 2 years and no property to show for it.

To tell you the truth we'll be glad when we get our money back(WHEN!!) and we can say good riddance to both the agents and the builder.

Regards
                            Bernie

Comentario

Just cant beleive what I've heard today. Someone else who bought with this builder and agent has now been told that after patiently waiting for 2 years, they are now going to have to wait another 6 months at least to get their money back. This is after the 6 months extra in the contract date.
                              HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS.
                              Is there anyone out there that has had their money returned and if so how long did it take?

Ant

Comentario

Who are the agents for this site? and is it the site that overlooks the saltlakes on a bit of a hill that has had an improoved road going past it? if so we visited the site in Jan 04 with Atlas but decided to buy elsewhere, on recent visits to see the progress on our site we visited all the sites that Atlas showed us to see if the 'grass is greener on the otherside' and we noticed there was no sign of work starting. We came to the conclusion that we made the right decision (by chance). Good luck to all of you waiting for refunds

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X