X
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Developer running over

Hi, my complete date in July 2005 but I have now been told that the developer has not got planning but is re-submitting plans and hopes to get it sometime in 2005.

I somehow do not think he will be finished in July - do I have any comeback??
    thanks
    Helen

Depends on the developer - He may give your money back, may offer you another propoerty if he has other developments. As the market is not so boyant (so he can't find other buyers), he may not offer you anything.
    Don't think many people have succeeded in suing etc. although the authorities are supposed to be tighteneing up enforcement of the regulations.

Comentario

Stoney - think you are talking Los Balcones - I have been told that it could take months/years for the permission. Which phase were you originally? Hope you get this message,.......

Comentario

Sorry Stoney....remembered this but couldnt find it - have you read keithBT's - re Los Balcones - here's an excerpt:

'
        IS THIS RUMOUR TRUE ? I'm talking about the road that runs from the N332 at Mar Azul up past the new hospital site towards the M-way and San Miguel. I noticed this month that loads of trees have been cut down and at least 6 large etablished villas in nice plots between the two roundabouts have gone up for sale. I got speaking to a guy at the El Balcon bar and he reckoned the little service roads each side of the main carriageway and the verges with the trees were going, in order to put thru a dual carriageway!!
        This seems a great pity as it will generate more traffic to reach the M-way plus more traffic to the hospital when built.

Does anyone else know anything I wonder? all thoughts/ replies gratefully recieved'

Comentario

If you are talking Colinas del Largo, Los Balcones, we signed up for phase 1 in March 2003 with completion June 2004. Went to look in June 2004 not started, after pressure was offered alternative as they did not know when it would go ahead. Swapped to a partly built house which is now ready.

Comentario

Developer running over

Hi Helen, Can you ring me eithr at home or on my mobile
            Regards, Eddie

Comentario

morbob - some friends of ours were phase 3(!!) their completion was Jan/Feb 05 - the builder seems to just be giving out different completion dates at will for Colinas Del Lago - where did you choose as an alternative?

Comentario

Hi Tornado we selected a one at Bosque de las Lomas mainly because it was built apart from the finishing off and we were sick of waiting. Should be coming out sometime in January to take it over.
                If your friends are in this situation and have parted with some money the only way to make progress is to become a pest and constantly ask what is happening.

Comentario

Stoney, I agree entirely that's what I did - our phase is after theirs! He uis just far too nice! We went to see a property where you have now located to -just literally over the road - - it was on the 3rd floor and we wanted just 2 floors. I too like the area - one of the plus points is the fact that the area is built up but at least u know what u are getting. Ours wont be finished until towards end of 05 - sounds like yours will be ready b4 then. Are you going out to live or is it just a holiday home?

Comentario

Tornado if you mean me and not stoney. Yes ours is ready just waiting for letter then to arrange to go out to take possession. We are buying as a holiday home, do not think I could leave England for good, usually I am ready to go home after a week but thought it might be different having your own house to live in while on holiday. hope so otherwise it will be visits of a week at a time.

Comentario

Sorry Morbob, doesn't do to talk to hubby, answer the phone and shout at the kids whilst trying to send a message! Think like most people, its a dream come true (what a fight tho), then when you get it, you start to doubt it..........

Comentario

Developer running over

Hi all, have not been able to log on for a while so just saw all the replies. I am in Phase 4 due to be finished July 2005 - I have been pestering Ibernian but to date have go nowhere, they are adament that the development will go ahead and that I should just wait and see. They told be that the alternatives were only offered to people that were in Phase 1 and 2 and that were due to complete end 2004.

I have now handed over to solicitor and am currently waiting on update from them

Comentario

Re: Developer running over

Originalmente publicado por Stoney
                          Hi, my complete date in July 2005 but I have now been told that the developer has not got planning but is re-submitting plans and hopes to get it sometime in 2005.

I somehow do not think he will be finished in July - do I have any comeback??
                          thanks
                          Helen
                          Hi, my name is Bernie.We bought with Iberian oct 03 for apr 05 completion at colinas del lago phase 4 part b.After some friends went out aug 04 and came back they told us no work had taken place.Ever since I have pestered Iberian but all they say is they hope to have some informative info soon.As to date NO INFO! They didnt tell us that the builder hadnt got permission to build yet.I found that out by asking elsewhere.As you know yourself its very hard to find any info about whats going on.Does anyone know when this development was first marketed cos it was obviously a long time ago and looks like weve been sold properties that are never going to be built.So why are they still advertising them? Iberian havent answered any of these questions.We too are thinking of seeking legal help.Look forward to hearing from yourself and anyone else in same boat.

Comentario

Bernie -please see a pm to you. Thanks

Comentario

Sorry Bernie 4got no pm on this site. In a nutshell - the land was denounced approx 18 months back - I dont know what the update is now -we were phase 4 like you - we went out last Nov to choose something else.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X